Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

The current Director of IB, Asif Ibrahim, in his letter has stated that David Headley has told to the FBI that Ishrat was a LeT terrorist and that this information is known to the NIA. Also, now even the intercepted phone conversations are available and played on TV between the associates of Ishrat and the LeT handler. Thirdly, there is a confession of an accused in UP who said that Ishrat and Javed Pillai were together and were also looking for guns etc. And the elephant in the room - after Ishrat's death THE L-E-T ADMITTED THAT SHE WAS A JIHADI RECRUIT !!
Any proof?

The current Director of IB, Asif Ibrahim, in his letter has stated that David Headley has told to the FBI that Ishrat was a LeT terrorist and that this information is known to the NIA. Also, now even the intercepted phone conversations are available and played on TV between the associates of Ishrat and the LeT handler. Thirdly, there is a confession of an accused in UP who said that Ishrat and Javed Pillai were together and were also looking for guns etc. And the elephant in the room - after Ishrat's death THE L-E-T ADMITTED THAT SHE WAS A JIHADI RECRUIT !!
Seedhi, Sometimes I get an impression that you know about things but choose to wilfully selectively disclose information to suit the tone of your thread. Please let me know NOW itself; I wouldn't bother with wasting mine and your precious time. Let us consider the highlighted point for a moment. You will very well know that the same statement was retracted by LeT and even an apology tendered to her family. If you do not, I think in it's best interests that I stop this discussion and agree to disagree. You will also very well know that IB is under pump to plot the encounter of Ishrat. On one hand you cry foul over a nominated member in the SIT team but you have no problem in quoting the same organization which was involved in the encounter of the Ishrat. That leads for me to think there is some serious moral issues. Good day! :icflove:
:icflove: thanks. and now the detractors will say even LET conspired with Gujarat police to kill Ishrat :giggle:
Not once in this thread have I called you or anyone of the others any "names" and despite prior ignorance you continue to do it multiple times. There is no need for that; in case you wish to do so - you can feel good that you have won the discussion. I recuse myself, enjoy your day. :two_thumbs_up:

and tapes of LET commander speaking to the people with Ishrat and plotting Narendra Modi's murder isnt proof. they were playing it on TV as seedhi said
If you can quote an independent an credible forensic expert analysis, then we may continue else it is "not proved".

Not once in this thread have I called you or anyone of the others any "names" and despite prior ignorance you continue to do it multiple times. There is no need for that; in case you wish to do so - you can feel good that you have won the discussion. I recuse myself, enjoy your day. :two_thumbs_up:
:cantstop: when did i say that you called me any name? You make your own presumptions and then proceed with them to hold a higher moral ground. I dont feel I "won" the discussion. Im just giving you my opinion and why this case is much more murky than it seems. And in the case of any discussion with you, DM, you know you always win, atleast in your head. good day :icflove:

If you can quote an independent an credible forensic expert analysis' date=' then we may continue else it is "not proved".[/quote'] so now even these tapes are tampered with? heck, some B-grade actors from Mumbai were called in to create these tapes by Gujarat police. :secret:

:cantstop: when did i say that you called me any name? You make your own presumptions and then proceed with them to hold a higher moral ground. I dont feel I "won" the discussion. Im just giving you my opinion and why this case is much more murky than it seems. And in the case of any discussion with you' date= DM, you know you always win, atleast in your head. good day :icflove:
These two posts make me believe so. None of the posters on this thread raised the point.
if you believe the media and anti-modistas' date= one would only come back with that fake encounters happen in Gujarat. In reality, from the year 2002-2007 only 4 fake encounters took place in Gujarat, which is not right by any means, but the neighboring state of Maharashtra and also Andhra had much more fake encounters that have never been investigated. you wont hear these "human" rights activists do shyte there, because the ultimate target is Modi and always has been since the 2002 riots
Sarcasm to drive the point.
:icflove: thanks. and now the detractors will say even LET conspired with Gujarat police to kill Ishrat :giggle:
The last statement (in the most recent quoted post) was below the belt.

so now even these tapes are tampered with? heck' date=' some B-grade actors from Mumbai were called in to create these tapes by Gujarat police. :secret:[/quote'] NIA, SIT, Gujarat HC - all conspiracy theories etc. but some tapes (which for GOD knows what reasons were kept hidden from the court) are the next chapters of Bhagwad Gita. Just to make myself clear, these tapes may be real but how do we know they are Ishrat on the calls? That's how the area of forensic evidence came into existence my friend.

These two posts make me believe so. None of the posters on this thread raised the point. Sarcasm to drive the point. The last statement (in the most recent quoted post) was below the belt.
it is your opinion. if you feel that post was below the belt, you should check out what ganran, Outy post for real below the belt arguments. :two_thumbs_up:

But you cannot argue with others if you are not sure yourself.
I did not bring up the point about LeT accepting Ishrat as one of their operatives. I don't give a F either. I have a problem with the fact that someone says LeT accepted but conveniently forgets to write that they denied as well. For your point about surety, it is both ways. No one can say for sure they said it either; unless of course they are LeT operatives. I'm not too sure they create accounts on ICF though.

NIA' date=' SIT, Gujarat HC - all conspiracy theories etc. but some tapes (which for GOD knows what reasons were kept hidden from the court)[b'] are the next chapters of Bhagwad Gita. Just to make myself clear, these tapes may be real but how do we know they are Ishrat on the calls? That's how the area of forensic evidence came into existence my friend.
so send the tapes in for forensic analysis. but the fact that they exist and have been shown, why assume them to be fake? and if you are telling me that i am sarcastic to drive my arguments, look in the mirror first bud :icflove:

Anyone with half a brain would see that the Lashkar-e-Toiba's withdrawal of the claim was tactical. Heck, it was timed to coincide with the petition filed by the family of Ishrat in the Court. And why would David Headley make stuff up about Ishrat? It is rich for the NIA to treat what he says as hearsay. On the issue of 26/11 Headley's testimony forms a major portion of the evidence collected by the Indian government. But suddenly, when it comes to Ishrat Jahan, what he says is not even worth presenting to the court by the NIA. This is the same Indian govt which has been pleading for more access to Headley, but when it is politically inconvenient it ignores his confession. The current Director of IB, Asif Ibrahim, the former Home Secy GK Pillai, all have said that the intelligence input provided by IB was credible and Ishrat was indeed a Lashkar recruit.

it is your opinion. if you feel that post was below the belt' date=' [b']you should check out what ganran, Outy post for real below the belt arguments. :two_thumbs_up:
Yes, indeed it is my opinion but for example if I feel that someone on this forum doesn't like something (for example - MTC does't prefer Tendulkar being called any names); I wouldn't do that. It just comes out of mutual respect despite difference in opinions.

so send the tapes in for forensic analysis. but the fact that they exist and have been shown' date=' [b']why assume them to be fake? and if you are telling me that i am sarcastic to drive my arguments, look in the mirror first bud :icflove:
I never said they were fake. With respect to sarcasm, sure you can call me out on that one - I shouldn't have done it. Apologies!