An open request to dandroy and cricketics

sachin_fan

first of all.. just to let everyone know, dandaroy started creating those threads not to jinx, but he really had lost hope in Indian team.. then as the tournament kept going on and India kept winning,, he continuously created such threads just to make everyone realise that hez jinxing the opposition everytime.. in real he wasn't jinxing, but he really had lost hope in INDIAN TEAM.. n last two games only he did create to jinx because he knew that India can win the tournament by then and he realised too that uski jhand ho gayi hai ab btw, i would create match threads whenever Indian team is in tough situation during the series.. abhi toh start bhi nahi huyi.. let someone else do this for now..

Cricketics and dandaroy are our brahmastras. They will be used only in must win matches' date=' lest the oppostion figures out a way to tackle them after becoming too familiar with their weaponary.[/quote'] :hysterical: hahah i agreee.. let ozzies win first 3 games.. and ICF will use their brahmastras..
first of all.. just to let everyone know, dandaroy started creating those threads not to jinx, but he really had lost hope in Indian team.. then as the tournament kept going on and India kept winning,, he continuously created such threads just to make everyone realise that hez jinxing the opposition everytime.. in real he wasn't jinxing, but he really had lost hope in INDIAN TEAM.. n last two games only he did create to jinx because he knew that India can win the tournament by then and he realised too that uski jhand ho gayi hai ab btw, i would create match threads whenever Indian team is in tough situation during the series.. abhi toh start bhi nahi huyi.. let someone else do this for now..
agreed to point 1. But i dont care the reason, as long as we win wrt 2, its your choice, but remember 1st match of the series is the most imp

I shall start the match thread for the first ODI. I have 3-1 win loss record , second only after Tics. I agree , Tics' shouldnt be wasted for usless matches. Besides , somebody keep reminding me about asking the time of the match in EST and only Apo should answer that. Last 4 times i have done that , we won. Sala Apo , told me last time that the 20/20 final was starting in 11 a.m EST and i almost believed him ! :angry_smile:

I shall start the match thread for the first ODI. I have 3-1 win loss record , second only after Tics. I agree , Tics' shouldnt be wasted for usless matches. Besides , somebody keep reminding me about asking the time of the match in EST and only Apo should answer that. Last 4 times i have done that , we won. Sala Apo , told me last time that the 20/20 final was starting in 11 a.m EST and i almost believed him ! :angry_smile:
haha tera ullu banana kitna aasaan hai :hysterical: