Best young batsman in world cricket?

Best young batsman in world cricket?  

1. 1.

any reasons ? cos i dont see it.. all i see is good batsman with good technique who is in form doing well.. pujara imo has done more and carried team batting when it was totally struggling .
Good temperament. He's lives up to all challenges home and away. Pujara yet to do something abroad despite limited opportunity. Current status - Root ahead of Pujara. Future may be different.
Good temperament. He's lives up to all challenges home and away. Pujara yet to do something abroad despite limited opportunity. Current status - Root ahead of Pujara. Future may be different.
but just bcos its away does not automatically make it a better inning mumbai inning of pujara was top class and his inning while chasing in delhi was another gem.. to me he is on different level and he did not had any luxury of batting under stable batting order.. root is being groomed nad pujara is back bone of our batting to me that responsibility alone makes pujara a better player than any other youngsters in this list/ but i do see lots of potential in root he can be next cook but he can also be next bell :--D