The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

unfortunately what Nehru and Gandhi preached would be labelled as misogynist it's is always the fugly men and women who cry foul or people who are already married in dud arranged marriages. I pity those in arranged marriages. when a girl and boy want to get jiggy then let it be Bill Clinton went to become one of the greatest American presidents.

unfortunately what Nehru and Gandhi preached would be labelled as misogynist it's is always the fugly men and women who cry foul or people who are already married in dud arranged marriages. I pity those in arranged marriages. when a girl and boy want to get jiggy then let it be Bill Clinton went to become one of the greatest American presidents.
when did that happen?

when did that happen?
during his time he got US out of deficit and into surplus, during his tenure the US was not at war with any country after a long time, an unprecedented peace time, no hostilities against any foreign race, religion, culture, had an excellent secretary of state in Madeline Albright. handled the east African us embassy bombing well without invading any country and murdering thousands of civilians. no nonsensical profiling at the airports, no paranoia....

The problem with 19-year old kids on the Internet is that they haven't come out of their diapers and have no sense of history who vent out their hormonal changes on a message board. These kids who support the fundamentalist extremist philosophy on the Internet (and by extension their support to Narendra Modi under the garb of economic development) are a disgrace to the great man Sardar Vallabhai Patel. The Sardar decried Hindu Raj as a "mad idea" and called people who want to remove Muslims from India as "worse than lunatics". Sardar backed secularism in our constitution and went against the fundamentalists of that era. It is best that the kiddies retreat back to their milk bottles and read a little bit of history first before trying to follow/criticize Sardar or Nehru or Gandhi. Easy to sit in front of a keyboard and champion for rights than be in the thick of the action when you can sh!t your pants. You are disgrace to the Iron Man of India.

The problem with 19-year old kids on the Internet is that they haven't come out of their diapers and have no sense of history who vent out their hormonal changes on a message board. These kids who support the fundamentalist extremist philosophy on the Internet (and by extension their support to Narendra Modi under the garb of economic development) are a disgrace to the great man Sardar Vallabhai Patel. The Sardar decried Hindu Raj as a "mad idea" and called people who want to remove Muslims from India as "worse than lunatics". Sardar backed secularism in our constitution and went against the fundamentalists of that era. It is best that the kiddies retreat back to their milk bottles and read a little bit of history first before trying to follow/criticize Sardar or Nehru or Gandhi. Easy to sit in front of a keyboard and champion for rights than be in the thick of the action when you can sh!t your pants. You are disgrace to the Iron Man of India.
:hysterical::hysterical: finally the horns have come out. Please for your sake, dont claim to be a neutral commentator on Modi in the future :good:

++

:hysterical::hysterical: finally the horns have come out. Please for your sake' date='[b'] dont claim to be a neutral commentator on Modi in the future :good:
Can you please define the parameters of 'neutral commentator' , on the bais of which you can say 'i am a neutral commentator and I love modi' AND 'i am a neutral commentator and i hate modi' ?

Can you please define the parameters of 'neutral commentator' ' date=' on the bais of which you can say 'i am a neutral commentator and I love modi' AND 'i am a neutral commentator and i hate modi' ?[/quote'] he claims to objectively critique modi on every plank, but when you are fundamentally opposed to the man and the ideology he stands for, how can you claim to analyze any of his policies, actions, etc without bias?

Three biggest threats to Indian culture and heritage: 1. Islamic proliferation. 2. Hinduvta proliferation. 3. Maoists

he claims to objectively critique modi on every plank' date=' [b']but when you are fundamentally opposed to the man and the ideology he stands for, how can you claim to analyze any of his policies, actions, etc without bias?
That is an illogical argument. I can say the same: when you are fundamentally in favour to the man and the ideology he stands for, how can you claim to analyze any of his policies, actions, etc. without bias ? You accuse him of not being 'neutral'. Okay,well tell us then what is the parameters for being 'neutral' ? Can you find me someone you consider a 'neutral but anti-modi' guy ? If not, then it is your fundamental viewpoint that is flawed, not his, as your argument would then boil down to 'those who are pro-modi are neutral', which is basically saying sycophants are always right.

That is an illogical argument. I can say the same: when you are fundamentally in favour to the man and the ideology he stands for, how can you claim to analyze any of his policies, actions, etc. without bias ? You accuse him of not being 'neutral'. Okay,well tell us then what is the parameters for being 'neutral' ? Can you find me someone you consider a 'neutral but anti-modi' guy ? If not, then it is your fundamental viewpoint that is flawed, not his, as your argument would then boil down to 'those who are pro-modi are neutral', which is basically saying sycophants are always right.
all im asking is to not identify yourself as a neutral observer of politics or a particular politician when you already have your own prejudices towards the man. :dontknow: nothing illogical about that, but i await your essay on this topic as well :popcorn:

Can you please define the parameters of 'neutral commentator' ' date=' on the bais of which you can say 'i am a neutral commentator and I love modi' AND 'i am a neutral commentator and i hate modi' ?[/quote'] The parameters for him are as follows - if you agree with Modi you are neutral if not you are biased. Like I said, the problem with 20-year old kids who haven't come out of their nappies yet. The hormones get the better of you.

all im asking is to not identify yourself as a neutral observer of politics or a particular politician when you already have your own prejudices towards the man. :dontknow: nothing illogical about that' date=' but i await your essay on this topic as well :popcorn:[/quote'] Well i am just curious to find out what 'neutral observer' means in politics.

The parameters for him are as follows - if you agree with Modi you are neutral if not you are biased. Like I said' date= the problem with 20-year old kids who haven't come out of their nappies yet. The hormones get the better of you.
coming from Kejriwal alias "benevolent dictatorship" supporter :hehe: I support Modi, when did i say i am neutral? :dontknow:

coming from Kejriwal alias "benevolent dictatorship" supporter :hehe: I support Modi, when did i say i am neutral? :dontknow:
Once again a 19-year old who hasn't come out of his diapers as yet. Resorting to ad hominem after losing control over his pants in arguments. So cute! Tell this to your GF probably she would give you a BJ in front of everyone at Macy's. Kejriwal is not a benevolent dictator. I was quoting Voltaire but I'm sure Modi's Gujju land must have not taught you history and math. Awww .... better than a "neutral observer" who thinks that Hinduism should rule the country and Muslims should be obliterated. :hahaha:

So you are not neutral. Why does he have to be neutral then ? You support modi. He doesnt. Prima facie both your positions are equal. The strength of your posision is determined by the basis of the reasons you have chosen your position. So far he's done a better job justifying his position than you have yours. He talks about why he hates modi mostly. You talk more about how modi haters are wrong and less on why you love modi. His position = better supported. I am still waiting for you to answer what exactly a 'neutral position' on Modi or any politicians mean. Can you explain yourself or not ?