The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

what he have learned from the objective scientist.... a failure of a developmental economist's crtique on Modi's economics will pass as objective scrutiny
:hysterical: :hysterical: Amartya Sen is a failure in developmental economics! :haha: Nobel prize winner in economics is an economic failure. :cantstop: Modi bhakts surely can't see anything beyond Modi nama. We also learned that Kejriwal wrote Lokpal alone. Oh my god, the 19-year old kids in diapers!

Awww ... so cute! Did your mommy change your diapers as yet? Dreze is in the NAC - Californian Gujju can't admit he's wrong. Send me your address I will parcel you some lollipops.
it is cute isnt and it also is the truth. Dreze is a failure of an economist who ruined India's economy, and now watch as the learned scientist will not be able to bear this fact and now resort to Munna-Circuit jokes like he did a couple of days ago

it is cute isnt and it also is the truth. Dreze is a failure of an economist who ruined India's economy' date= and now watch as the learned scientist will not be able to bear this fact and now resort to Munna-Circuit jokes like he did a couple of days ago
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: By the same logic, Modi is a failure of an administrator. Truth isn't it. Mr. Diapers needs a change and he's :whine:

:hysterical: :hysterical: Amartya Sen is a failure in developmental economics! :haha: Nobel prize winner in economics is an economic failure. :cantstop: Modi bhakts surely can't see anything beyond Modi nama. We also learned that Kejriwal wrote Lokpal alone. Oh my god, the 19-year old kids in diapers!
even krugman got the Nobel Prize. We have seen how his policies have failed in America. Nobel Prize= the most intelligent of them all Lahori Logic by the Delhi Nerd :hehe: oh the other benevolent dictators in Prashant Bhushan, Shanti Bhushan, Aruna Roy.....yeah these are people India should trust :clap:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: By the same logic' date=' Modi is a failure of an administrator. Truth isn't it. Mr. Diapers needs a change and he's :whine:[/quote'] Delhi Nerd cant accept his fanboyz on the left have economic ideologies that only apply to the classroom and not the real world. Same policies ruined Bengal in the past 30 years, but Delhi Nerd still using ad hominems and uncontrollable amount of emoticons to try to make his argument seem valid :hehe: Continue, and I hope you tell your psychologist about this argument. You have some issues to sort out :two_thumbs_up:

We first had SL based Siri-Chu. Now we have Bi-Chu! :woot: Here is what we learned from Modi fan boys today. 1. Kejriwal and AAP members are a benevolent dictators. :cantstop: 2. Lokpal draft was written by Kejriwal alone. :haha: 3. Dreze created NREGA alone and he's a "failed economist". :hysterical: 4. Amartya Sen's critique can't be considered because other Nobel Prize winners are idiots but we can consider Modi's statements as Bhagwad Gita despite his role in 2002 riots . :cantstop: Oh btw, I am Californian Gujju talking about real world India problems sitting in California receiving BJ's in Macy's! The fecking irony .... :haha: I wish the kids came our of their nappies and drank some milk.

We first had SL based Siri-Chu. Now we have Bi-Chu! :woot: Here is what we learned from Modi fan boys today. 1. Kejriwal and AAP is a benevolent dictator. :cantstop: 2. Lokpal draft was written by Kejriwal alone. :haha: 3. Dreze created NREGA alone and he's a "failed economist". :hysterical: 4. Amartya Sen's critique can't be considered because other Nobel Prize winners are idiots but we can consider Modi's statements as Bhagwad Gita despite his role in 2002 riots . :cantstop: Oh btw, I am Californian Gujju talking about real world India problems sitting in California receiving BJ's in Macy's! The fecking irony .... :haha: I wish the kids came our of their nappies and rank some milk.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: aa gaye phir mu kala karne. Assuming and making up facts in his own head about other people and writing them on a public forum to pass off judgements on the same people without any concrete evidence. you wanna know whats the irony, you are a fecking nerd that does shyte for other people. I can bet you I contribute more to the poor more than you and your ilk can even dream of. You assume shyte and go off on a tangent to target other people with ad hominems and still are a failure. So receiving BJs at Macys means a person cant care about India's problems. the ultimate usage of Lahori Logic by its greatest practicioner. You are a pathetic loser and thats a fact :two_thumbs_up:

People sitting in California receiving BJs at Macy's talking about ground realities in India! :haha: Joke of the century!
people making false assumptions about others based on personal incidents in their lives that have nothing to do with the topic at hand :rofl: joke of the millenium

the lethal right hand man of the upcoming benevolent dictator of Delhi really does kill, as his name suggests :fear: with false assumptions, unlimited usage of emoticons, and the accusation of those who disagree with his BS to be babies. Beware ICFers :nervous:

Delhi Nerd cant accept his fanboyz on the left have economic ideologies that only apply to the classroom and not the real world. Same policies ruined Bengal in the past 30 years' date= but Delhi Nerd still using ad hominems and uncontrollable amount of emoticons to try to make his argument seem valid :hehe: Continue, and I hope you tell your psychologist about this argument. You have some issues to sort out :two_thumbs_up:
The same policies that 'ruined Bengal' also made Kerala the most developed state in India. What does that then, tell you about the policy ? PS: Thats not what you said, but i guess i will allow you to continue debasing your position, since it is already inferior to DM's. You said 'That is what he is, but he denies being that, which is the crux of the argument here' while highlighting 'objectively anti modi' from my post. Thus you've already stated that DM's position is objectively anti-Modi but now you are backtracking.

The same policies that 'ruined Bengal' also made Kerala the most developed state in India. What does that then' date= tell you about the policy ? PS: Thats not what you said, but i guess i will allow you to continue debasing your position, since it is already inferior to DM's. You said 'That is what he is, but he denies being that, which is the crux of the argument here' while highlighting 'objectively anti modi' from my post. Thus you've already stated that DM's position is objectively anti-Modi but now you are backtracking.
two words, remittance economy. Once the money from the Miiddle East stops coming, Kerala will turn into a West Bengal. i never said he was objective in his assessment of Modi. I said he tries to come off like that, but in actuality, his ideological bias is there for all to see. No problem with that, but he doesnt admit it

two words' date=' remittance economy. Once the money from the Miiddle East stops coming, Kerala will turn into a West Bengal.[/quote'] Remittence economy of Kerala is still smaller than Gujrat's or Maharastra's economy. Yet Kerala has recorded far better education, women's rights, social service, medicare than Maharastra or Gujrat. Your remittence economy argument does not take away from the fact that the communist government of Kerala is by far the best administrative body at state or national level in India, with demonstrable results of improving Kerals's human development rating, which is far more encompassing than simple GDP per capita enlargements. Please dont waste my time with faltu backtracks because you are not man enough to own up to your mistake. You clearly said ' that is what he is', not 'that is what he pretends to be'. Implying that you agree that his position is objectively anti-modi. Now you are backtracking. Just come out and say you meant something else and mis-spoke or that your position is flawed since you cannot oppose him if his position is objectively anti modi. PS: Whatever happened to demonstrating that your position is not from an ideological bias before you charge someone else with it ?

Remittence economy of Kerala is still smaller than Gujrat's or Maharastra's economy. Yet Kerala has recorded far better education' date=' women's rights, social service, medicare than Maharastra or Gujrat. Your remittence economy argument does not take away from th[b']e fact that the communist government of Kerala is by far the best administrative body at state or national level in India, with demonstrable results of improving Kerals's human development rating, which is far more encompassing than simple GDP per capita enlargements. Please dont waste my time with faltu backtracks because you are not man enough to own up to your mistake. You clearly said ' that is what he is', not 'that is what he pretends to be'. Implying that you agree that his position is objectively anti-modi. Now you are backtracking. Just come out and say you meant something else and mis-spoke or that your position is flawed since you cannot oppose him if his position is objectively anti modi. PS: Whatever happened to demonstrating that your position is not from an ideological bias before you charge someone else with it ?
dude just in 2011, with a budget of 49,965 crores, remittance money accounted for 31.2 percent of Kerala's GDP. Once that money stops coming, where the feck will Kerala get so much money to fund their schemes? Oh yes from the development economical policies of Jean Dreze and Amartya Sen :cantstop: i never backtracked. you have a case of not being able to understand simple english. i always stated that he was not objective towards his criticism of Modi and any critique of his was based naturally in his fundamental ideological differences to Modi. I never said thats wrong, but he still calls himself neutral, which I dont agree to. There, its said clearly for you to understand :two_thumbs_up: