The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

dude just in 2011' date=' with a budget of 49,965 crores, remittance money accounted for 31.2 percent of Kerala's GDP. [b']Once that money stops coming, where the feck will Kerala get so much money to fund their schemes? Oh yes from the development economical policies of Jean Dreze and Amartya Sen :cantstop:
Again, remittences recieved by govt. of Kerala is still far less than the economy of Gujrat & Maharastra. So why hasnt gujrat or maharastra overtaken kerala in HDI ? They have more money, so where Kerala gets its money, which is less than Gujrat/Maharastra's economy, is irrelevant. When a government with a smaller budget accomplishes more on the HDI index, it just means one and only one thing: they are better at serving their constitutents than the ones who have bigger budgets and accomplish less on the HDI.
i never backtracked. you have a case of not being able to understand simple english. i always stated that he was not objective towards his criticism of Modi and any critique of his was based naturally in his fundamental ideological differences to Modi. I never said thats wrong, but he still calls himself neutral, which I dont agree to. There, its said clearly for you to understand :two_thumbs_up:
*I* cant understand simple english ? You clearly highlighted 'objective anti-modi' and said 'that is what he is'. That is a clear case of saying DM is objectively anti-modi. Which is what you are backtracking from.

Again' date= remittences recieved by govt. of Kerala is still far less than the economy of Gujrat & Maharastra. So why hasnt gujrat or maharastra overtaken kerala in HDI ? They have more money, so where Kerala gets its money, which is less than Gujrat/Maharastra's economy, is irrelevant. *I* cant understand simple english ? You clearly highlighted 'objective anti-modi' and said 'that is what he is'. That is a clear case of saying DM is objectively anti-modi. Which is what you are backtracking from.
we are talking about Kerala here, a small state that has 31 percent of its GDP coming from remittances that will most likely come to an end in the near future. What will it do then? It will suffer the same fate that Bengal did under Jyoti dada. good for you to acknowledge you cant. I said he operates under the garb of being an objective critique of Modi when he is no better than chipku and ganran

^^ this derail suits him more than anything else. its only fair for Modi's biggest hater to fap whenever his name comes up :giggle:
Or for pro-modi guys to fap when modi name gets invoked. You still havnt done anything to establish your position is rational or even better supported than DM's. Probably because you are illogical enough to think that there is such a thing as 'neutral position' in politics that amounts to anything other than 'i dont care'.

we are talking about Kerala here' date=' a small state that has 31 percent of its GDP coming from remittances that will most likely come to an end in the near future. What will it do then? It will suffer the same fate that Bengal did under Jyoti dada. [/quote'] It may, it may not. It still doesnt change the fact that the Kerala government and its policies are far far superior to Modi's Gujrat or Maharastra. That much, is objectively clear from the data. Their budget is less, they accomplish more. What more can be the benchmark of a better government, if not delivering more from less money ?!? Look, fool, a question is not an acknowledgement. Perhaps you should learn better English before you put your foot in your mouth again. You didnt say he operates under the garb of being objective, you said 'that is what he is', while highlighting 'objective anti-modi' from my post. The implication of 'that is what he is', is pretty clear. It does not mean 'that is what he pretends to be'. As i thought, you are simply not man enough to own up to the fact that you fecked up.

Or for pro-modi guys to fap when modi name gets invoked. You still havnt done anything to establish your position is rational or even better supported than DM's. Probably because you are illogical enough to think that there is such a thing as 'neutral position' in politics that amounts to anything other than 'i dont care'.
coming up with your own assumptions when your position is challenged and then resorting to calling others logical. Its a good thing Canada accepted you. America has been spared of such "rational" people :pray:

coming up with your own assumptions when your position is challenged and then resorting to calling others logical. Its a good thing Canada accepted you. America has been spared of such "rational" people :pray:
That is not an assumption, it is an extrapolation. My position has not been challenged, because my position has not been determined. I put your position under the spotlight and simply speaking, found it illogical, as i have been demonstrating. PS: I had American citizenship. Gave it up. Canadian one is better. PPS: I called you illogical, which is what you highlighted. And then you said i called you illogical. Again, learn to read better or improve your english. You fecked up again.

It may' date= it may not. It still doesnt change the fact that the Kerala government and its policies are far far superior to Modi's Gujrat or Maharastra. That much, is objectively clear from the data. Their budget is less, they accomplish more. What more can be the benchmark of a better government, if not delivering more from less money ?!? Look, fool, a question is not an acknowledgement. Perhaps you should learn better English before you put your foot in your mouth again. You didnt say he operates under the garb of being objective, you said 'that is what he is', while highlighting 'objective anti-modi' from my post. The implication of 'that is what he is', is pretty clear. It does not mean 'that is what he pretends to be'. As i thought, you are simply not man enough to own up to the fact that you fecked up.
the same policies that failed miserably in Bengal are superior :hysterical: ultimate joke i would have thought that a moron who spends most of his time on the internet writing long essays can comprehend a position without having it spoonfed to him. Alas, I was wrong

That is not an assumption' date=' it is an extrapolation. My position has not been challenged, because my position has not been determined.[b'] I put your position under the spotlight and simply speaking, found it illogical, as i have been demonstrating. PS: I had American citizenship. Gave it up. Canadian one is better.
i challenged your position on that DM is neutral in his critique towards Modi. No evidence provided by you to say he is. thank the lord for that. :yay:

the same policies that failed miserably in Bengal are superior :hysterical: ultimate joke
Yep. The data is conclusive that the same CPM policies put forth in Bengal also got put forth in Kerala and kerala leads the country in HDI.
i would have thought that a moron who spends most of his time on the internet writing long essays can comprehend a position without having it spoonfed to him. Alas, I was wrong
It would be easier to understand your position if : a) you didnt feck up English so often b) didnt backtrack and say 'this is what he is' when you meant 'this is what he pretends to be' c) isnt man enough to own up to point b).

i challenged your position on that DM is neutral in his critique towards Modi. No evidence provided by you to say he is. thank the lord for that. :yay:
My position isnt that DM is neutral. Please show me where i said DM is neutral. You failed, as usual, to read and understand. PS: Yes indeed, thank the lord for that. I have no reason to keep American citizenship,since being Canadian gives me all the perks of living in America and retiring in Canada. Come back to me when you are 70 and tell me I made the wrong choice.

Yep. The data is conclusive that the same CPM policies put forth in Bengal also got put forth in Kerala and kerala leads the country in HDI. It would be easier to understand your position if : a) you didnt feck up English so often b) didnt backtrack and say 'this is what he is' when you meant 'this is what he pretends to be' c) isnt man enough to own up to point b).
it failed in a bigger state like Bengal, so why would it be feasible in other states across the country? Lahori Logic. "man enough to own up my point" now arguments have been reduced to such language. Arent you the same dude that threatened to sue Deto for academic theft if he edited your posts. You are a joke.

My position isnt that DM is neutral. Please show me where i said DM is neutral. You failed, as usual, to read and understand. PS: Yes indeed, thank the lord for that. I have no reason to keep American citizenship,since being Canadian gives me all the perks of living in America and retiring in Canada. Come back to me when you are 70 and tell me I made the wrong choice.
You argued against my position of DM not being neutral towards Modi and proceeded to give this thread long essays of BS to argue your position. Again, its you that cant comprehend english :giggle: I love America and plan to retire here in the great state of California in the future. I definitely will come at the age of 70 if you are alive then :good:

it failed in a bigger state like Bengal' date=' so why would it be feasible in other states across the country? Lahori Logic. [/quote'] Because making policies and implementing policies are two different things. The latter, ie putting things in practice, involves what level of corruption is/isnt there, the competence of the people selected to carry out the policies etc. This is how you have two similar policies with two totally different outcome. Both parties are CPM, their labor union relations, taxation ideas and social development ideas are pretty much identical. Bengal failed to carry out the plan, Kerala executed it. 1.Academic fraud, not theft. It makes no sense to charge someone with theft when the product & branding is tampered with, it falls under fraud. 2. You clearly said 'that is what he is'. Tell us genuis, what is the meaning of the phrase 'that is what he is' ? As i said, you = not man enough to own up to your mistakes.

Because making policies and implementing policies are two different things. The latter, ie putting things in practice, involves what level of corruption is/isnt there, the competence of the people selected to carry out the policies etc. This is how you have two similar policies with two totally different outcome. Both parties are CPM, their labor union relations, taxation ideas and social development ideas are pretty much identical. Bengal failed to carry out the plan, Kerala executed it. 1.Academic fraud, not theft. It makes no sense to charge someone with theft when the product & branding is tampered with, it falls under fraud. 2. You clearly said 'that is what he is'. Tell us genuis, what is the meaning of the phrase 'that is what he is' ? As i said, you = not man enough to own up to your mistakes.
Bengal failed to execute plan for 30 long years, with no single opposition from any other party :hysterical: if you fail for that long, its not implementation that is the cause, its the crap policy itself :nice: when I said that is what he is, i said he was attempting to be neutral towards Modi when his ideological bias already fecks up any chance at objective critique of Modi. what the feck do you want me to man upto when I didnt say anything wrong?

You argued against my position of DM not being neutral towards Modi and proceeded to give this thread long essays of BS to argue your position. Again' date=' its you that cant comprehend english :giggle: [/quote'] No, first you mispeak- then you backtrack and then you butcher the language. I've given you plenty of examples in this thread, demonstrating that you = English fail. My position to argue against you, doesnt mean i am arguing in the directly implied opposite end. That is the logical fallacy of a binary underdeveloped mind. Opposition to your position does not imply support for the mirror opposite position either. You clearly are not smart enough to extrapolate what my position is, despite it being obvious from the start. But that is probably because logic is not your forte, therefore, extrapolation is not something you are competent at. Yep. And then we will compare how much medical premiums you are paying for your wonky knee to how much medical premium i am paying for my gouty hip. :hatsoff:

Bengal failed to execute plan for 30 long years' date=' with no single opposition from any other party :hysterical: if you fail for that long, its not implementation that is the cause, its the crap policy itself :nice: [/quote'] But you cannot argue that the policy sucks when it clearly has succeded in another state. Yep, we can have corruption for 30-40 years or more easily to FUBAR a plan. Try implementing a policy in Paki Punjab and see how competently it gets carried out in another 100 years, nevermind 30. No, that is not what you SAID. You SAID 'that is what he is'. Nowhere in your entire post did you say that he was attempting to be neutral. You said 'that is what he is'. I want you to own up to the fact that you said he is neutral & objective towards modi when you MEANT to say that he 'tries/pretends' to be neutral & objective towards modi.

No, first you mispeak- then you backtrack and then you butcher the language. I've given you plenty of examples in this thread, demonstrating that you = English fail. My position to argue against you, doesnt mean i am arguing in the directly implied opposite end. That is the logical fallacy of a binary underdeveloped mind. Opposition to your position does not imply support for the mirror opposite position either. You clearly are not smart enough to extrapolate what my position is, despite it being obvious from the start. But that is probably because logic is not your forte, therefore, extrapolation is not something you are competent at. Yep. And then we will compare how much medical premiums you are paying for your wonky knee to how much medical premium i am paying for my gouty hip. :hatsoff:
lulz for the past 5-6 posts, I have repeatedly in basic english told you my position on DM's neutrality and your best answer is to say I have bad English skills. Really poor. again you defended DM to the hilt and now backtracking to give yourself a pat on the back by saying logic is not my forte. Its typical of your ilk to engage in abuse when your position gets challenged. Please continue. I get pretty good healthcare here in California, and sorry to inform you its way better than Canada's socialized crap :two_thumbs_up:

Looks like somewhere in the thread someone was looking for proof of the Hum Paanch Hamare Pachchees remark: http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?217398 BTW what's the story with the BJ at Macy's?
Apparently receiving BJ's in California is a way to understand ground realities better than to work for the government. I'm sure California can't certify idiots as cardiologists. You can get a degree abs go to California by throwing money, but the average IQ remains the same. Sad realities of life. I pity future patients of such cardiologists. :((