Yet another choke?

1992 WC - SF ---- Choked against England 1996 WC - QF --- Choked against West Indies 1999 WC - SF --- Choked against Australia 2000 CT - SF --- Choked against India 2002 CT - SF --- Choked against India 2006 CT- SF --- Choked against West Indies 2007 WC - SF --- Choked against Australia 2009 WT20 - SF --- Choked against Pakistan 2011 WC - QF --- Choked against New Zealand 2013 CT - SF --- Choked against England 10th Choke in ICC Events ... Shame on you South Africa. :yousuck:

They are missing Steyn, Morkel, Kallis, Smith. They have choked with all those big names playing for them. So this one is not a big deal. Its like India going to a tournament without Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly and Zaheer in the early to mid 2000s and not doing well.
It is not about "not doing well". It is about reaching semis and then playing like minnows.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: dhobi lovers cant do anything properly :hehe:

The fact is the remaining "big players" AB and Amla have failed. I can understand if SA posted 250 runs like SL and then lost to England. 80/8 is not on, on this pitch. Its a choke job. England bowled well. But not 80/8

The fact is the remaining "big players" AB and Amla have failed. I can understand if SA posted 250 runs like SL and then lost to England. 80/8 is not on' date=' on this pitch. Its a choke job. England bowled well. But not 80/8[/quote'] AB got out to a horrible delivery. Duminy vs offies :giggle: . Fauf off color.
AB got out to a horrible delivery. Duminy vs offies :giggle: . Fauf off color.
yes AB's shot plain sucked. If he is going to be their captain in all formats then good luck to them. If there is a test world cup then IMO SA will still not win it. T20 or ODI they have shown they choke.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :fail: Thread :fail: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: dhobi lovers cant do anything properly :hehe:
Hainn? 175 all out is not a choke? Lessen the hate towards me a bit and you will realize there is more to cricket and ICF than just me :two_thumbs_up: