Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

pic-wimbledon-300x231.jpg

Starts on 24th June. Seeds have been announced:

DJOKOVIC, Novak (SRB) [1] MURRAY, Andy (GBR) [2] FEDERER, Roger (SUI) [3] FERRER, David (ESP) [4] NADAL, Rafael (ESP) [5] TSONGA, Jo-Wilfried (FRA) [6] BERDYCH, Tomas (CZE) [7] DEL POTRO, Juan Martin (ARG) [8] GASQUET, Richard (FRA) [9] CILIC, Marin (CRO) [10] WAWRINKA, Stanislas (SUI) [11] NISHIKORI, Kei (JPN) [12] HAAS, Tommy (GER) [13] TIPSAREVIC, Janko (SRB) [14] ALMAGRO, Nicolas (ESP) [15] KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp (GER) [16] RAONIC, Milos (CAN) [17] ISNER, John (USA) [18] SIMON, Gilles (FRA) [19] YOUZHNY, Mikhail (RUS) [20] QUERREY, Sam (USA) [21] MONACO, Juan (ARG) [22] SEPPI, Andreas (ITA) [23] JANOWICZ, Jerzy (POL) [24] PAIRE, Benoit (FRA) [25] DOLGOPOLOV, Alexandr (UKR) [26] ANDERSON, Kevin (RSA) [27] CHARDY, Jeremy (FRA) [28] DIMITROV, Grigor (BUL) [29] FOGNINI, Fabio (ITA) [30] BENNETEAU, Julien (FRA) [31] ROBREDO, Tommy (ESP) [32]

WILLIAMS, Serena (USA) [1] AZARENKA, Victoria (BLR) [2] SHARAPOVA, Maria (RUS) [3] RADWANSKA, Agnieszka (POL) [4] ERRANI, Sara (ITA) [5] LI, Na (CHN) [6] KERBER, Angelique (GER) [7] KVITOVA, Petra (CZE) [8] WOZNIACKI, Caroline (DEN) [9] KIRILENKO, Maria (RUS) [10] VINCI, Roberta (ITA) [11] IVANOVIC, Ana (SRB) [12] PETROVA, Nadia (RUS) [13] STOSUR, Samantha (AUS) [14] BARTOLI, Marion (FRA) [15] JANKOVIC, Jelena (SRB) [16] STEPHENS, Sloane (USA) [17] CIBULKOVA, Dominika (SVK) [18] SUAREZ NAVARRO, Carla (ESP) [19] FLIPKENS, Kirsten (BEL) [20] PAVLYUCHENKOVA, Anastasia (RUS) [21] CIRSTEA, Sorana (ROU) [22] LISICKI, Sabine (GER) [23] PENG, Shuai (CHN) [24] MAKAROVA, Ekaterina (RUS) [25] LEPCHENKO, Varvara (USA) [26] SAFAROVA, Lucie (CZE) [27] PASZEK, Tamira (AUT) [28] CORNET, Alize (FRA) [29] BARTHEL, Mona (GER) [30] OPRANDI, Romina (SUI) [31] ZAKOPALOVA, Klara (CZE) [32]

Come on Roger :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Draws are out. Potentailly Nadal would play Federer as early as quarterfinal. This is simply stupid that two best wimbledon (and overall tennis) players of last 10 years would have played their match by mid of 2nd week, instead of last day of the tournament. This had made whole tournament incredibly difficult for Nadal who would possibly be playing Federer in Quarters, Murray in Semis and Djoko in Finals. On the other side Djoko would not meet anyone of elite 4 until Sunday of second week. This is ridiculous and poor on organizers part. I suspect some stupid bones behind this seeding and whole draw.

Draws are out. Potentailly Nadal would play Federer as early as quarterfinal. This is simply stupid that two best wimbledon (and overall tennis) players of last 10 years would have played their match by mid of 2nd week, instead of last day of the tournament. This had made whole tournament incredibly difficult for Nadal who would possibly be playing Federer in Quarters, Murray in Semis and Djoko in Finals. On the other side Djoko would not meet anyone of elite 4 until Sunday of second week. This is ridiculous and poor on organizers part. I suspect some stupid bones behind this seeding and whole draw.
The seedings are based on rankings and I made a complaint about the way the draw panned out at RG and I was right, in that the best match would be the Djokovic vs Nadal SF. There's nothing you can do about the draw now, but it would have been sensible to have Nadal as 4th seed. You seem to think the tennis world wants a Nadal vs Fed match? Tennis doesn't need a one sided match, so the draw is fine. I think Djokovic has much the easier draw but he's earnt it by being number 1 in the world, just as in previous years Fed and Nadal have had easier draws. I think RG suffered big time because of the draw, but on grass if you really think Nadal is a force then you haven't been watching tennis much. It's quite an open tournament and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some upsets, much like last year when Rosol beat Nadal. But it's funny how you ***** about this draw when it's not that bad and didn't kick up even half the fuss for RG.

So Roger will have to beat Nadal' date='Murray and Djokovic to defend his Wimbledon title?Just what I didn't want but thats how it goes.Go roger:cheer:[/quote'] If Nadal plays Fed, there is no way Fed will win, Fed is a mental pussy against Nadal. I hate Nadal, but I'm being fair when I say this, Fed doesn't stand even an outside chance. This unfortunately, as great as Fed has been for tennis, brings in my opinion the end to his GS winning days. The mountain to climb this year is too steep.

Guys good news. 2 new young hard working Indian tennis players have qualified and made it to wimbledon after years of hard work if playing doubles together and playing and earning enough points. Just to be able to make it to main draw of a grandslam, is a big achievement. I am glad atleast our tradition of producing good doubles players continue. Watch out for Purav Raja and Divij Sharan.

If Nadal plays Fed, there is no way Fed will win, Fed is a mental pussy against Nadal. I hate Nadal, but I'm being fair when I say this, Fed doesn't stand even an outside chance. This unfortunately, as great as Fed has been for tennis, brings in my opinion the end to his GS winning days. The mountain to climb this year is too steep.
true,even if he does beat nadal (somehow) ,he wont have enough legs to beat murray and djoker..fed is gonna lose a lot of points if he is ousted b4 semis and nadal will gain a lot bcoz he was out early last time at wimbledon.. even though djokovic is a sh1t grass court player,he along with murray are favorites to win

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/1370-projected-wimbledon-2013-mens-singles-seedings-and-every-thing-that-you-need-to-know-about-wimbledon-seedings/

If Nadal plays Fed, there is no way Fed will win, Fed is a mental pussy against Nadal. I hate Nadal, but I'm being fair when I say this, Fed doesn't stand even an outside chance. This unfortunately, as great as Fed has been for tennis, brings in my opinion the end to his GS winning days. The mountain to climb this year is too steep.
Fed has a huge challenge,if he completes it successfully,it'll be one of his greatest wins.

Guys good news. 2 new young hard working Indian tennis players have qualified and made it to wimbledon after years of hard work if playing doubles together and playing and earning enough points. Just to be able to make it to main draw of a grandslam, is a big achievement. I am glad atleast our tradition of producing good doubles players continue. Watch out for Purav Raja and Divij Sharan.
So happy to see Purav Raja / Divij Sharan listed in the Doubles Main Draw

You don't seem to have any funny bones. I am very well aware of how seedings work at Wimbledon. I don't need to and I have no desire to gain information from a site known as rogerfedererfans.com.