Anti Ishant Sharma Club

why hate him?He tries hard whenever he plays.Its not his fault he keeps getting selected despite being poor.For his own good,he needs to be dropped.Blame the selectors not him I dont hate any Indian cricketer except fixers :isalute:
:hysterical: isse kya hogaya :giggle:

We win the trophy with Sharma playing a key role and still we hate #onlyinIndia!! Well of course, he shouldnt be playing ODI's but he is selected more to the fact that there is no other bowler in India who is tall and can hit the deck hard each time and he can bowl bouncers and short stuff for fun. Maybe t20 in particular isnt his thing but cant blame Dhoni for wanting such a player.

why hate him?He tries hard whenever he plays.Its not his fault he keeps getting selected despite being poor.For his own good,he needs to be dropped.Blame the selectors not him I dont hate any Indian cricketer except fixers :isalute:
i hate all the players with vacuum space inside their head :mad:
I'm in. I don't know what the selectors see in this overrated pile of shyt. Even Dhoni and Kohli can deliver the ball with a better seam position than this khamba. He got two lucky wickets today (after conceding 36 runs in 4 overs) and has now cemented his place for the next 100 matches :banghead:
abbe add me

Liking this club :icflove: Ileak “like a rusty bucket” Sharma is a public liability. That was a terrible over and those wickets were incredibly lucky as Eng just choked – if he bowls those balls again they would be smashed. Has been in the team for years yet shown no improvement and his economy rate is one of the worst. Will never be the leader of the pack as a strike bowler and does not have the nous to be a containing bowler either. Seriously need to move on from him as he shows no willingness to learn.

They say Keeper is the best judge of how good a bowler is bowling....Dhoni clearly saw who was doing well among Bhuvan,Umesh and Ishu.....Those 6's were just part of a bigger plan :winky: Had someone else bowled those 2 overs more economically,then Morgan and Bopu would have easily handled spinners at the death. And btw Ishant one of the highest wickettakers of the tourney so this club is a mega :fail: :hysterical:

They say Keeper is the best judge of how good a bowler is bowling....Dhoni clearly saw who was doing well among Bhuvan,Umesh and Ishu.....Those 6's were just part of a bigger plan :winky: Had someone else bowled those 2 overs more economically,then Morgan and Bopu would have easily handled spinners at the death. And btw Ishant one of the highest wickettakers of the tourney so this club is a mega :fail: :hysterical:
chota maniac is here :yay:
u r banned in this thread :finger:
Last time when India toured WI..Ishant avg is 109 with 1 wicket :hehe: