With Irfan Pathan "injured" - if you were the selector...

With Irfan Pathan "injured" - if you were the selector, which one bowler would you have picked and why? I like Shami Ahmed's selection but just curious - would you have picked the same or a diff bowler and why? Who is our next in-line best bowler? PS: BTW - curious to know if Pankaj Singh is considered a good bowler for ODIs (for whatever reason selectors wont pick him for any format). This is a separate question. I do like Shami Ahmed selection.

Awana' date='Dinda,Munaf Imagine the fielding and the bowling....we will break the 1000 run barrier :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] and Ishant is a terrific fielder?:hysterical: the bowling is main thing,n I'm confident he can do much better than Ishant if given chances,specially in slog overs.He can be hidden in the field,just like we hide Ishant

Dhawal Kulkarni. I feel Dhawal bowls good areas and is not a brainless bowler. This is very important in LOIs. Also, he has good pace and bounce and can move the ball both ways. He is perhaps the most complete pacer in India now and has played quite a bit of domestic cricket. He looks like a finished product and not work-in-progress.