10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

Why should any community expect the government or a political party to work for them? Who represents the Parsi's or the Jain's or the Christians or dime a dozen other minorities. No one. Get ur own act together and things will fall in place for you. Besides I've had enough of this religious crap in politics. Look around the world, look how religious interference is politics is destroying societies, from Turkey to Syria to Iraq to Egypt to Iran to Pakistan! Enough! Every community must learn to live as citizens of a nation, religion is secondary and is what you do at home! Let's keep religion in the private sphere and out of the public domain. I sincerely hope that the one day the Indian electorate will judge politicians for what they are as human beings, as intellectuals, as achievers and not based on which God they believe in or which cast they belong to or how devout they claim to be!
1) The Muslim community has a huge presence in India, unlike those which you mentioned. The Christian community too closely follow what Muslims do but of course its the later which gets singled out 2) You cannot make one claim about keeping religion separate and then have the senior leaders of one party talking constantly about Ram mandir and Hindutva power. In fact I would claim people who go against these party do so for the very reason you mentioned, to avoid something like Turkey and Syria

Good post, but it will never going to happen with one community though. Even if people ready to move on vested intetests will keep on reminding them what happened him in past. We can only wish.
Sorry what one community is this? this is the lies and B.S being propagated by people like you. Time and again hard core Hindutvas have proved that they are sometimes even more divided about religious line, they are even more hard core about Hindu supremacy, than the community you wish to single out It takes a very special kind of sore loser to constantly blame their loses on one 'community' and its thinking when the reality is very far from the truth. You talk all about ridding corruption and uniting the country but then time after time your senior leaders talk about Hindutva and Ram Mandir. The day your party stops these and actually focuses only on issues such as corruption and development, each and every Indian community will vote for your party. Until then, you can just cry about communities not voting for you and you losing because Indians are not united.

This is some non sense. Not unexpected though.
I like your bluntness :hysterical::hysterical:
The first sign of losing a debate is a personal attack on the poster. The second sign is not a single point in reply but a generic statement

Muslims vote mainly based on religion compare to Hindu & Christians. As Con party is self proclaimed Secular party so majority of votes goes that side.
That's a very gross simplification which has caused BJP to lose elections after elections. But keep on believing that even after 65 years. Not learning after defeats and trying the same thing every time but expecting different results will not help your cause For any performance evaluation, whether as an individual employee or a private company or a political party, you have to see your own shortcoming first. Only then you have a chance to improve. Blaming the clients or consumers or voters will never help you. If you were a private company and you had a demography to target, your strategy should be built around that. Eg, McDonalds not having beef in India. You cannot blame the voters for your own failure time and again. Despite being a major political party for so long, how long has BJP been in power? Now you can blame congress and people being fools and BJP not being ready to compromise it's rightful stand. But the end result is, BJP not being in power to implement what it wants so all it's ideals are completely useless. Now you have made the move of putting Modi in power. Lets see how this washes with the Indian public

MTC ... I have answers to all the points you raise which are result of a totally inverted sense of right and wrong. The problem is I suspect you will run away the moment I get to the nitty gritty of the subject and begin asking some really awkward questions. Let me know if you are upto it. If you prefer you can PM me.
Please post your points so that people can read and respond. I might not have the time to go over an endless debate in a set period of time although would love to do it whenever I can. IMO a debate on a forum such as this is never about right or wrong but about discussion between as many posters as possible. It's also not about proving others wrong or going on until someone wins. Often I get bored of discussing the same topic or same points and wander off. But your posts can be read by everyoone

I agree with the suggestion and have myself been wishing for BJP is to shift from RIGHT to CENTRAL and try to take all the communities with it. That will help it to defeat Congress and other secular parties... Rightwing and Leftwing politics has no future in the new, emerging India....

Sorry what one community is this? this is the lies and B.S being propagated by people like you. Time and again hard core Hindutvas have proved that they are sometimes even more divided about religious line, they are even more hard core about Hindu supremacy, than the community you wish to single out It takes a very special kind of sore loser to constantly blame their loses on one 'community' and its thinking when the reality is very far from the truth. You talk all about ridding corruption and uniting the country but then time after time your senior leaders talk about Hindutva and Ram Mandir. The day your party stops these and actually focuses only on issues such as corruption and development, each and every Indian community will vote for your party. Until then, you can just cry about communities not voting for you and you losing because Indians are not united.
why blame me for writing what i know?.I have seen in my region how politics played out.Muslims didnt voted BJP even if candidate didnt done shown any bias during development works. You write BJP dont reach to muslims first ask Muslims vote based on development in thier area,stop getting brainwashed etc. There are people in my native who still believes Pakistan will be better place for them or support Pakistan in cricket match like it gives them special identity.

I agree with the suggestion and have myself been wishing for BJP is to shift from RIGHT to CENTRAL and try to take all the communities with it. That will help it to defeat Congress and other secular parties... Rightwing and Leftwing politics has no future in the new' date=' emerging India....[/quote'] Even i think same,but it wont work in rural area and with pooe people which still major factor in deciding elections.

I agree with the suggestion and have myself been wishing for BJP is to shift from RIGHT to CENTRAL and try to take all the communities with it. That will help it to defeat Congress and other secular parties... Rightwing and Leftwing politics has no future in the new' date=' emerging India....[/quote'] will happen in the next 100years

Article 370, illegal bangladeshi immigration in the north east, uniform civil code, reservations based on religion - Bjp has the most logical and nationalist position on all these subjects. Modi wants to and does talk about development exclusively. SIT, which worked independent of Gujrat gov., founded no proof of his involvement in riots. Muslims have progressed in gujarat under him. No riots since 2002. What else do the detractors want?

Since when did this aspect become a sign of "Secularism" or even the right thing to do? Last time I checked Babar was a mass murderer who had scant respect for Hindus and their way of life .. No ?
So what ? ITs irrelevant to the current situation, a mosque that stood for 400 years should not have been demolished because of hocus pocus beleifs that are unsubstantiable. I dont care how flawed Islam is or how bad Babur was, the mosque itself was a physical reality. That physical reality got removed due to beleif in a mythological idea lacking any proof. That is wrong. Undoing the past does not work, it is a logical absurdity in physics, it is also a logical absurdity in social dynamics. Therefore it was the right thing to do to condemn the demolishion of Babri masjid, in the same way the destruction of Bamyan Buddhas were barbaric.

So what ? ITs irrelevant to the current situation, a mosque that stood for 400 years should not have been demolished because of hocus pocus beleifs that are unsubstantiable. I dont care how flawed Islam is or how bad Babur was, the mosque itself was a physical reality. That physical reality got removed due to beleif in a mythological idea lacking any proof. That is wrong. Undoing the past does not work, it is a logical absurdity in physics, it is also a logical absurdity in social dynamics. Therefore it was the right thing to do to condemn the demolishion of Babri masjid, in the same way the destruction of Bamyan Buddhas were barbaric.
Some people just want to settle scores.

and some people like you prefer to whine when Jihad terror comes visiting ... why wont it come destroy temples ' date='plant a explosive in your ***** , generally piss on the Hindu way of life .. when you openly send a message that says : "we are really sorry we destroyed the works of your beloved Jihadi" .. that should encourage them to respect other religions ehhh ?[/quote'] And your way to counter terrorism is sitting on a forum from vilaayat trying to win arguments? :laugh:

There are people in my native who still believes Pakistan will be better place for them or support Pakistan in cricket match like it gives them special identity.
Then you have to ask yourself why this is still reality and why this has not changed over the years Whether we want to or not, everyone is the part of the same country and we cannot progress without looking after our weak links. If they are still insecure we need to reassure them, not make their fears worse

Nobody is asking you to reply in a set period of time. If it takes a month it takes a month. But I suspect you are really not into such debates. You are more into hit and run..
Now what is this about hit and run? Do people really have this sort of time that you think they 'plan' these things? Some days I have more time than others and then I forget topics or move on because I get bored and real life calls.

Then you have to ask yourself why this is still reality and why this has not changed over the years Whether we want to or not, everyone is the part of the same country and we cannot progress without looking after our weak links. If they are still insecure we need to reassure them, not make their fears worse
may be becuase they think religion is more importnat and feel they belong to be in a Islamic country. Dont blame us for thier problems,they should show more interests towards education.I think there are more poor hindu's than total Muslim population who provide education to thier children.