10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

Are there any accurate numbers on what parties Indian Muslims vote for in what areas ? There's those that vote for Janata Dal in Bihar, Mulayam Singh in UP and there's others voting for Owaisi as well. So lets get the facts first, anyone ?

may be becuase they think religion is more importnat and feel they belong to be in a Islamic country. Dont blame us for thier problems,they should show more interests towards education.I think there are more poor hindu's than total Muslim population who provide education to thier children.
Hah, the number of hindus who believe religion is more important rival those of muslims. And no one is blaming you, you are blaming them for not winning like you always do. They are quietly doing what they always do

Hah, the number of hindus who believe religion is more important rival those of muslims. And no one is blaming you, you are blaming them for not winning like you always do. They are quietly doing what they always do
No way any one can rival Muslims in believing importance of religion. Where did i blamed lack of Muslim vote is reason for BJPs losses? If any thing i have to blame fellow Hindu's only,they should learn a thing or two frim others.

Ofcourse muslims realize that congress is useless. But they are still better than BJP filled with RSS and VHP chamchas constantly schmoozing with right wing hindutva policies. In UP most muslims dont even vote for congress. SP gets a lot more of the muslim vote.

No way any one can rival Muslims in believing importance of religion.
If so all muslims in India would be voting for muslim league or some such party not the "secular" congress. Its actually hindus in India who choose to vote for a right wing hindutva party while muslims vote for a centrist party.

Ofcourse muslims realize that congress is useless. But they are still better than BJP filled with RSS and VHP chamchas constantly schmoozing with right wing hindutva policies. In UP most muslims dont even vote for congress. SP gets a lot more of the muslim vote.
Which policy of BJP created so much problem for Muslims? BJP ruled country for 5/6 years did they bring any policies to undermine Muslim community? These false propogonda of showing right wing bogey is whats fooling Muslims from longtime.

If so all muslims in India would be voting for muslim league or some such party not the "secular" congress. Its actually hindus in India who choose to vote for a right wing hindutva party while muslims vote for a centrist party.
SP is a secular party now.simply awesome.

Which policy of BJP created so much problem for Muslims? BJP ruled country for 5/6 years did they bring any policies to undermine Muslim community? These false propogonda of showing right wing bogey is whats fooling Muslims from longtime.
Were you sleeping through the rath yatra, karsevas, the babri masjid incident?

Were you sleeping through the rath yatra' date=' karsevas, the babri masjid incident?[/quote'] I thought Con party is in power in center at that time. You have any details about BJP govt policies against Muslims?

disagree with the last line

I thought Con party is in power in center at that time. You have any details about BJP govt policies against Muslims?
Muslims are not going to look at BJP policies only when they have power at the federal level. BJP showed its hindutva ideology well before it came to power, infact that is how it came to power in the first place. Also UP was ruled by BJP when the Babri masjid fiasco happened. Kalyan Singh the BJP chief minister is from my hometown, I used to be friends with his grandson during the time of the karsevas, so I am well familiar with his haraamipan. His BJP government acquired 2.77 acres of land around the mosque to "promote tourism" a year earlier. Land that was subsequently used to perform the karsevas and demolish the mosque. Afterwards, during election times BJP used the slogan "Jo kaha so kiya" in UP. So yeah muslims realize congress is useless but BJP is even worse.

The fight for recovering the RJB has been on from day one since it was destroyed despite the admirable efforts by congress to re-write history. why are you angry even now despite the fact that archeological evidence has put an end to the discussion? Why is the Muslim community still fighting tooth and nail for that piece of land ?
Please start a separate topic if you want to discuss the validity of the court ruling and ASI survey regarding the Babri Mosque and subsequent hindu/muslim reaction to it because I suspect it will completely hijack this thread.

archaeology has not established that Babri masjid site was a hindu temple. Archaeology established that something stood on its site prior to Babri masjid was built, which was most probably built by hindus. It could've been a palace, it could've been a *****house, it could've been a temple. No definite proof exists it was a temple.

People have dont artis there for the last 60 odd yrs .... that makes it a Hindu site as per current reality :nice:
Nope, there was no hindu structure on the site till recently- it there is even a structure there today. There was no valid hindu claims to the site prior to any new construction being done. We have archaeological evidence of the site being a mosque, no archaeological evidence of it being a temple prior. Land claim exists from land development right- since it is established that the muslims developed that land (hence put a mosque on it), it is theirs.

You only vote for your religious party after reaching 40-50% of population.In Jammu Kashmir Muslim do vote for NC and PDP which are certainly not centrist parties .Similarly sikhs in Punjab vote for akali dal but outside Punjab sikhs vote for centrist parties.Muslims leaders will losse much more if they create their own party

Muslims are not going to look at BJP policies only when they have power at the federal level. BJP showed its hindutva ideology well before it came to power, infact that is how it came to power in the first place. Also UP was ruled by BJP when the Babri masjid fiasco happened. Kalyan Singh the BJP chief minister is from my hometown, I used to be friends with his grandson during the time of the karsevas, so I am well familiar with his haraamipan. His BJP government acquired 2.77 acres of land around the mosque to "promote tourism" a year earlier. Land that was subsequently used to perform the karsevas and demolish the mosque. Afterwards, during election times BJP used the slogan "Jo kaha so kiya" in UP. So yeah muslims realize congress is useless but BJP is even worse.
Muslims are as much responsible for Babri masjid hungama as much Hindu's.The game of demoliting religious places was old one .Both sikhs and muslims demolished mosques and gurdwara's .But today no leaders of any community say anything, why? because they know they can't get anything. Babri masjid was just a mosque built by Jihadi invader.If Hindu's do believe that ram was born there what's the big deal.Just shift the mosque any.What significance babri masjid will hold for non indian muslims , nothing Hindu leaders made babri masjid an issue because they know that muslims will not give it. Muslim leaders also realised this an oppurtunity to gain some ground over muslim population

1) The Muslim community has a huge presence in India, unlike those which you mentioned. The Christian community too closely follow what Muslims do but of course its the later which gets singled out 2) You cannot make one claim about keeping religion separate and then have the senior leaders of one party talking constantly about Ram mandir and Hindutva power. In fact I would claim people who go against these party do so for the very reason you mentioned, to avoid something like Turkey and Syria
I doubt the Christian community cares a damn bout the religion of the politician they are voting for. Take a look at Goa where the christian community voted heavily in favor of the BJP. Muslim countries have the worst current record of all when it comes to mixing religion and state. So forgive my skepticism when this community decides to make their religion a political issue. That said I agree, irrespective of religion, support in favor of a politicos primarily because of his religious posturing is a recipe for disaster. And this applies to every religion out there.