Sreesanth wants to capture five wickets on home ground

Feed

Sreesanth wants come up with a five-wicket haul on his home ground in Kochi when India take on Australia in the second ODI on Tuesday. More... Sreesanth wants to capture five wickets on home ground PTI KOCHI, September 30: Paceman S Sreesanth wants to emulate Sachin Tendulkar and come up with a five-wicket haul on his home ground when India take on Australia in the second One-Day International at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium on Tuesday. Sreesanth, who arrived here this morning and drove straight to the stadium to see some friends said he wanted to achieve a five-for in front of his home crowd. "My ambition is to take five wickets in the match in my home ground where I did my training all through. "Sachin bhai has achieved it here twice. I would love to achieve the same," Sreesanth said on Sunday. On whether he would again target Australian opener Matthew Hayden, whom he had dismissed in the Twenty20 World Cup semi-final and in the first One-dayer on Saturday, Sreesanth said all the Aussie batsmen would pose a tough challenge for the Indian bowlers. "Hayden is a good batsman. But he is not the only batsman in the Aussie team. All the wickets in any match are important," he said. The Kerala paceman said the Indian team was not worried about the pressure tactics the Aussies could apply to demoralise the home batsmen. "We are not scared. (After all) outside the ground we are friends and we respect all," he said.

Guest dada_rocks
anyone remem' date=', shewag said he will get a 200 in ODI when we were touring pak in 2004 or 2005.. his slide started since then....:shades_smile:[/quote'] He never said that leave this kind of lies for pakii posters yaar.. He was asked whether it was possible to score double century in ODI or not his reply was why not and then went on to qualify if one bats for whole fifity overs. OTOH on a pakistan talk show hosted by some lady io forgot her name, Afridi was asked aapki tamanna kya hai HIS reply: Ak double century banaun one day mein.. I had that video sometime back and it still is there on pakstop.com go check it Host ( IN her mind) : pahle test match mein to bana lo one day ki baad mein dekhenge :hysterical: