The Great Khali

theguyinallblue

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/thegreatkhali/ who says..Indians are not good in touch sports.. Ann Mary Kong is World Champion in Boxing in her weight category. the-great-khali-2.jpgthe-great-khali-33.jpg The Great Khali is often referred to as "The Strongest Man of India" and has made his country proud on the International Wrestling Scene. He is one of the very few Indians to make it to the International Professional Wrestling scene. The only other Indian currently wrestling professionally is Ritesh Bhalla who wrestles under the name of Sonjay Dutt in the TNA (The Wrestler Sabu is billed as being from India but he is neither an Indian nor has any Indian ancestry) The Great Khali hails from the Dhirana village of Himachal Pradesh (India) and currently resides at Jalandhar in the Punjab State of India. He is one of the tallest and most powerful wrestlers ever to set foot in the World Wrestling Federation, with only Giant Gonzales (also referred to as El Gigante) being taller. The Great Khali has wrestled throughout the world, including Japan, where he is regarded as a popular wrestling icon. The Great Khali has also worked in a film in Hollywood called The Longest Yard. The film enjoyed considerable success and Khali played his part well.

actually Dhondy once wrote that indians are not so good in touch sports...and where stamina is required.. we just beat the crap out of meat eating pakistani team ...when they played in a test series in India. ( Basketball) our boxing teams are actually good..and have won in many asian and world championships..
sometimes it is best to overlook rather than to explain there is no point explaining

actually Dhondy once wrote that indians are not so good in touch sports...and where stamina is required.. we just beat the crap out of meat eating pakistani team ...when they played in a test series in India. ( Basketball) our boxing teams are actually good..and have won in many asian and world championships..
Dhondy is right Sandeep and you are wrong. For starters get over this obsession with Pakistan. They are a cr@p country when it comes to the world of sports, we happen to be marginally better, doesnt mean we are a good sporting country by any remote means. We dont rate in top 25, even top 50(going by Olympic medal standings) countries of the world and that itself should settle all the arguments there. Sorry if I am not one of those who are proud to have 1 Silver medal while Pakistan had none. As for boxing, yes we are decent in boxing, weightlifting and wrestling, but mostly on Asian circuit. At International levels we get our butt whooped. Also please dont forget the boxing(in Asian Games and Olympics) involves Amateurs and not professionals. There is a big differential between the two levels. xx

I came across this guy in LA.. he was working at World Gym LA... for a couple of months...i never knew who he was...he was scary big and scary strong...he smiled at me a few times which made me think he was gay and then someone at the gym told me he doesnt speak english and a wrestler...but still he is scary...