Fatigue did not lead to India's back-to-back losses: Gambhir

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Cricket/CricketNews/Fatigue-did-not-lead-to-India-s-back-to-back-losses-Gambhir/Article1-1086438.aspx
Out-of-favour opener Gautam Gambhir today refused to believe that fatigue due to excessive cricket was the reason behind India's back-to-back defeats in the ongoing Tri series in the West Indies. "Not at all...if you talk about fatigue, then it should not only affect the Indian team but also the other teams. They should also get affected by it. Sri Lanka is playing the same amount of cricket as India. If other team has played well, we must acknowledge it. There efforts should be recognised," said Gambhir. The Delhi dasher also refused to comment on Virat Kohli's captaincy, who is leading the national side in the absence of regular skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who has been ruled out of the series due to a hamstring injury. "No comments...Thank you," was Gambhir's curt reply.
]Such a grumpy young old man this Gambhir is. Cant handle a success of 24 year old kid. I am sure deep in his heart he must be happy with the defeats :headshake: You will not see these kind of reactions from Sehwag, who I believe is a true gentleman.
Rubbish. :facepalm: Where on earth did he say that ? Not reacting to Kohli's loss is rather sensible than being harsh.
I am sure deep in his heart he must be happy with the defeats
That's your mindset. He is one guy who would "never" want to see India face a defeat. No one would. When you are criticize someone, do it a bit more sensibly.
Rubbish. :facepalm: Where on earth did he say that ? Not reacting to Kohli's loss is rather sensible than being harsh. That's your mindset. He is one guy who would "never" want to see India face a defeat. No one would. When you are criticize someone, do it a bit more sensibly.
Well he could have said something like - "Its a learning come..he will get good with exp. etc. etc." "No comments..thank you" sounds little rude TBH.
Well he could have said something like - "Its a learning come..he will get good with exp. etc. etc." "No comments..thank you" sounds little rude TBH.
Why? Because you are a Kohli fan? C'mon dude..how is someone not having a comment rude? I din't see you going after Kohli when he made an actual 'rude' comment on the game against MI in Mumbai when Rohit opted to bat first.