Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid, MSD, YS, IP, SS given township "flats"

fineleg

As though the Big 3 Maharathis did not have enough real estate already :D, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid, MSD, YS, IP, SS given township "flats" Kochi: Seven cricketers of the Indian team were presented flats by a Kochi-based builder on Monday worth Rs.4 million each at a new township in nearby Kakkanad. Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Irfan Pathan and local boy Sreesanth were the lucky ones to get flats from SRK Construction at their Sky Wings township. The announcement was made at a gala function at the team's hotel. The group, headed by Rasheed Malik, has also decided to sponsor the Kerala Ranji Trophy team for one year from the coming season.

Chewt*** saale, the players as well as the gift giving lot. Can't help but remember what World Champion Vishy Anand said the other day - "I can only wonder how shall I be received now that I am world champion"(commenting on India team's welcome in Mumbai.

Guest dada_rocks

India mein politicians get fried by media for taking little time ( 48 hours ) in declaring booties for these already over-paid cricketers......... Read the article on outlook where Rajinder puri laments about how exactly the same day a farmer's rally whihc attracted couple of million people attended by the UNPA stalwarts got totally shunted by all media outlets..

Its like Kerala govt is in a race with Maharashtra govt who are in a race with K'taka then TN... (ofcourse add private organizations as well - They call it "advertising" and spend these crores on cricketers) Atleast if they are in a race to help improve state infrastructure we can appreciate. But, this!? *shaking head*