This forum $ucks today

Re: This forum $ucks today As the day turns out so will the responses be. There are more positives on thsi board than negatives, you only have to look around enough. I think most here have a lot of faith in the team. Unfortunately I'm not among them and I like being realistic :shrug:

Re: This forum $ucks today

We havent lost the game yet... Where is the positive energy coming out guys? I am out of it
when going gets tough.. tough gets going.. :tired: there are few positive threads on board.. bump it up.. open new ones.. aand you are set.. and if that doesnt work then... come tomorrow.. all will be hailing the team.. if we dont win tomorrow.. i am going on sanyas for a month as i promised.... so I have no choice but to stay positive..

Re: This forum $ucks today You don't have to look beyond Veer for positive thoughts. You can't expect everyone to say "India will win", some have followed the team long enough to know the realities and there is nothing wrong with people expressing their thoughts. I think we have a very balanced views here and none forces their opinions on anyone.