Worst Ever Decision

Stuart Broad given not out on edging to slip is one of the worst decision I have seen in international cricket. jdUNj_fQUd0 what are other howlers which will come close to this? Please list. Michael Clarke had tried to create a record by himself during Sydney test in 2008 by not walking when he had edged to slip directly. However Symonds not out also remains to one of the worst decision. In non-international cricket nothing beats this one. Don't know how that could happen. Nobody even protested. aBAMDCv5c9A

btw sorry to digress but Dhoni has put on a hell of a lot of weight. Look at him in this video from 2007 (i think) and today. Clearly has added atleast 10 kg Why do our crickters bloat up with time? Only Dravid i can remember as being as fit as the day he debuted to the day he retired.

"He (Dar) always gets the crucial decisions wrong & always has, that's why he's not a great umpire! We all make mistakes & it's a very tough job being an umpire, but when Dar continually makes crucial mistakes why does he keep getting a gig?" - Shane Warne on Twitter Too much real life. Have seen this before too when Bhaji got Cook plumb lbw in his comeback match, Cook went on to score more. Dar not even once.