Winning mantra for Indian team to capture a win against Aussies

• Get Zaheer and RP singh to open the bowling. Sreesanth and Pathan should be used in middle overs along with Harbajan Singh.
  • Gambir/Gangully - Tendulkar opens the battig line up followed by Dhoni, Yuvaraj,Dravid, Uthappa, Pathan
  • India can successfully chase a total if Dhoni, Yuvaraj or Dravid shines in a game with some fireworks at the end from Uthappa or Pathan.
  • India can post a good total if openers set a good tone at the beginning!

Whatz your mantra for a win in odi#3?

Our side should be ... Ganguly Tendulkar Uthappa / Gambhir Yuvraj Dravid Uthappa / Rohit Sharma ( rohit sharma if uthappa bats 3) Dhoni Pathan Chawla / Harbhajan Sreesanth RP Singh / Zaheer (3 left armers is overkill) we should be rotating these players around. I dont think there will be a quick fix solution for game 3. This is a learning curve. At the moment we are blooding youngsters to be ready to take over when our big 3 retire. Lets not panic and do anything rash. I would not change our bowling line up too much. We just need to learn to BOWL TO OUR FIELDS better. As for our batting, we need to start to bat in partnerships and rotate the strike, even if we are 4/50 we must always focus on keeping the scoreboard ticking. I would not panic yet, as we are mostly a young side that is in the process of being groomed for future responsibiities. Sreesanth, Pathan, Gambhir, Uthappa, RP, Powar, Chawla, Sharma will all learn a lot from this series and hopefully improve as cricketers from it.

The Indian mantra should be...

• Hope Ponting gets injured forever
  • Hope Bracken's wife keeps having babies
  • Hope Watson's dose of cow's milk makes him forget jack about cricket
  • Hope Tait is retired-hurt for life.
  • Keep hoping.

We are lucky to be just 1-0 after 2 matches. Rain Gods saved out ass in the first one-dayer. God knows which God will come to our rescue in the second ! Our ONLY hope is , we bat first , pile up a huge total and hope that Aussie batting crumble.

I thinj Pathan is back to killing one good batting spot while fills one half bowling spot (like any part-timer). We should win with 7 batsmen + 4 bowler combo only. Here's my team: Tendulkar, Ganguly, Uthappa, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Dravid, Rohit Sharma, Harbhajan, Zaheer, Sreesanth/Pathan, RPS,
[edited]
  • Get Zaheer and RP singh to open the bowling. Sreesanth and Pathan should be used in middle overs along with Harbajan Singh.
  • Gambir/Gangully - Tendulkar opens the battig line up followed by Dhoni, Yuvaraj,Dravid, Uthappa, Pathan
  • India can successfully chase a total if Dhoni, Yuvaraj or Dravid shines in a game with some fireworks at the end from Uthappa or Pathan.
  • India can post a good total if openers set a good tone at the beginning!

Whatz your mantra for a win in odi#3?

None..............pray the Aussies get approached by bookies to forfeit the match.

lets face these facts straight up: 1. you cant chase an australian total. 2. you CANT chase an australian total (that 438 was a mere aberration and south africa could never repeat it even if mike whatshisface was bowling again). 3. treat stuart clarke with more respect, treat brett lee like a used 2 dollar hooker, get your eye in against mitchel johnson. 4. pathan bowling with the old ball is merely a bowler giving you 10 overs and not a match winner or reliable wicket taker. 5. dhoni needs some assistance at the bottom of the middle order.