This Test Series

What ever happens tomorrow this Test Series is one of the Best India has played for some time.... If people dont focus on individuals they can see a lot of good cricket that was played and there was lot of gripping stuff only people who can enjoy can enjoy..... Fair weather Indian fans have to rewind back to start of Test series and spare a moment to what chances they have given to Indian Team. Hats off to the Team and the players who never gave up and put in 100% effort... Go India and finish the job

Re: This Test Series Been one of the intriguing test series so far. I had predicted a 1-0 test series win for India so I will be pretty disappointed if India loses this test series. This is how I see how India has performed so far : 1. Bowling : Indian bowlers have outclassed Saffie bowlers surely. In the years to come they will do much better overseas with a bit more experience. Sreesanth, Kumble and Zaheer have been the mainstay in the bowling department. Because these three have done consistently well India have had a chance in every game. Kudos to the bowlers :wtg: 2. Batting : Has been at its lowest ebb. India has mostly put decent score in atleast one test match if not two in overseas tours but this tour has exposed the batting pretty badly. Barring one occassion Indians haven't scored more than 250 runs and that includes one dayers as well. This clearly shows how well the bowlers how performed to keep India in the hunt for victory. The batters really have to do a reality check without a doubt. 3. Catching : Has been nothing short of brilliant, it has been better than the Saffies I can confidently say. Saffies have dropped more catches than India and the slip cordon has been fantastic for India in particular. Some of the catches have been top class. 4. Fielding : Very average, the big bowlers have to put in more effort in the field. It is not like they can just bowl and not worry about fielding at all. 5. Umpiring : One of the worst series the umpires have had. These guys really don't deserve to be on the job even after major stuff ups. They have altered the course of the matches more frequently than both the teams. Both teams have had some shockers and the inept umpires still roam around with heads held high. BTW can someone appoint a kindergarten teacher to teach these babies how to count??? Now that we have the verdict let us see if the bowling over performs and can win this crucial test to seal the series. If that happens then I assure you for once our bowlers will get all the accolades that they richly deserve. :wtg: