Meanwhile Jayasuriya creating mayhem

King

Oh man the way he is hitting every ball for 4s and 6s I won't be surprised if he brings up 100 in under 45 balls. This is one ruthless knock. Even Bondy was taken apart a bit. Mason, Gillespie and Adams are taken to the cleaners. Despite cheering for NZ I'm not unhappy seeing him take apart the bowling. He is batting like a 16 year old and running like a 18 year old.

Re: Meanwhile Jayasuriya creating mayhem He can blow hot and cold but usually he clicks about couple of times in a 5 ODI series. He just got out but did the damage already at the top. More than anything he has no expectations and plays a very free inning. Got out to 70 off 44 balls, a real value for money watch. Reminds me of in form Sehwag :wtg:

Re: Meanwhile Jayasuriya creating mayhem He has been playing exceedingly well this past season. Got good centuries in England as well. I would not be surprised if he has about 5-6 centuries in his last 15-20 games. And when he scores he really scores big! Plus he scores at a nice rate. May very well be the most explosive LOI opener today. If he continues to play like this Sri Lanka are a hot contender for the World Cup. Any team with Jayasurya in current form, Murali, Sangakarra and excellent utlity players in Vaas, Taranga, Malinga etc are good threats.

Re: Meanwhile Jayasuriya creating mayhem Both NZ and Sri Lanka are capable ODI teams. I think these two have a good chance in West Indies. Sri Lanka is blessed with a lot of talent while NZ knows how to maximize the ability of each players. I think these two teams should be the second 3rd favorites after Aus and West Indies IMO.

Re: Meanwhile Jayasuriya creating mayhem

He can blow hot and cold but usually he clicks about couple of times in a 5 ODI series. He just got out but did the damage already at the top. ' date=' a real value for money watch. Reminds me of in form Sehwag :wtg:[/quote'] The license given to him by Moody and Jayawerdene has been behind his recent successes, starting from the England tour of 2006. Which is where the Indian team and/or Tendulkar are lacking.