Got to love BBC ki headlines!

Gaurav

Australia destroy India in Kochi Australia beat India by 84 runs England slump to Sri Lanka defeat Sri Lanka beat England by 119 runs They should have used "slump" for us and "destroy" for England. After hearing "destroy" my heart hurts. Slump would have been easier on my heart :mama: destroy = To tear down or break up...demolish :finger: slump = To fall....collapse :finger:

bbc has always been racist white journalism..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: the one objective news source outside democracy now and free speech radio and mr. bigdhoni finds a problem with that. and GKD, this rant about the headlines is typical PP stuff... their usual PMSing about cricinfo not showering enough accolades on them or writing the truth about their drug washed team. we are above that bro!

BBC - stands for British Broadcasting Corporation GKD. You get the drift. You can't blame them. I'm sure media usually are nationalistic and I don't see anything wrong with it. Similarly you will see a lot of sentiments loaded in favour of India here.