NZ v SL 4th ODI

King

Re: NZ v SL 4th ODI this malinga guy is seriously fast...and he is always on the body... any one playing against him is certain to get few body blows... but considering his action....he will not last long... that heavy use of shoulder will finally take a heavy toll on his body.... i think he will be a goner in about 50 tests.....

Re: NZ v SL 4th ODI

this malinga guy is seriously fast...and he is always on the body... any one playing against him is certain to get few body blows... but considering his action....he will not last long... that heavy use of shoulder will finally take a heavy toll on his body.... i think he will be a goner in about 50 tests.....
he has already played quite a few test matches. He is fast but a bit one dimensional and once you get used to him you can hit him around RE: A Razzaq in the CT.

Re: NZ v SL 4th ODI Changing batting colours - I was referring to the indifferent batting form. The grey (WC 1992 replica) or a biege is used only in Twenty20s. For ODIs the black kits are used and hasn't change since couple of years.

Re: NZ v SL 4th ODI Flem didn't mince words and described NZ efforts as "Rubbish". Not just this game but has acknowledged it has been "Rubbish" for a while. Lest he is forthright and the players will get a good dressing down surley.