Expect a 6-0 whitewash.............

The Indian team is back to its sucky self. They were never a good ODI team and now this depleted Aussie team is showing them who is the boss and how to play to win. Enough of 20/20 celebrations.........This reminds me of the surprising 1983 WC win and then WI team coming to India in 83-84 and just embarassing the Indians in tests and ODIs........................Drop the seniors, just play with the young guns. At least then there would be no expectations and losing would not hurt. And yes, while we are at it, drop Sreesanth.....he is an idiot who does not realize that when you talk and act like $hit without backing it up with consistent performance you look like a buffoon. This would be my team no nonsense team Sehwag Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj Rohit Kaif/Raina Dhoni Pathan Chawla Zaheer RP Yuvraj/Sehwag can do the fifth bowler, they cannot suck anymore than Bhajji or Motu.

no nonsense team
Kaif/Raina
:hysterical::hysterical: Kaif & Raina ? What have these guys done to play for India again ? Have u seen the hunger & talent some of the new boys (Rohit, Uthappa, KKD, Yusuf Pathan et al) bring to this team ? These new guys have shown how lucky Raina & Kaif were to play for that long without anything to show for. Both these sobs must clean restrooms for the rest of their careers.
:hysterical::hysterical: Kaif & Raina ? What have these guys done to play for India again ? Have u seen the hunger & talent some of the new boys (Rohit, Uthappa, KKD, Yusuf Pathan et al) bring to this team ? These new guys have shown how lucky Raina & Kaif were to play for that long without anything to show for. Both these sobs must clean restrooms for the rest of their careers.
OK no-nonsense may have been a wrong choice.....try "youthful no-expectations" team. I did include Rohit & Uthappa. KKD has disappointed in the shorter versions of the game. Do not discount Raina.....he is a solid talent and still very young (20) and Kaif did well in the India A team. He is a energetic fielder with lots of experience. After all, you do not want to load up with only rookies.
Thanks Dandaroy' date=' you are a star. I've noticed every time you write something like this India wins convincingly and you come out in their support. I hope this trend continues :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] This time I am not sure it will work with the Aussies...........I am getting too predictable. I think the Indians need to mentally reorient themselves. It is not a lack of technique rather a change of mindset. Both the matches, they let the Aussies get away from a bad start. If it works, then bring the shyte on!! :haha: