Batman and Superman to team up in new film

StriKe

So it seems there are a lot of Superhero fans here.. Till now I've seen Batman (the Nolan ones), Thor, Avengers, Hulk (2003 & 2008), Superman (1 & 2) and the Iron Man trilogy. Please recommend some more....
yeah me too :dance:

If u like animated movies batman dark knight returns 1&2,justice league doom, Mystery Men a good superhero spoof movie watchman Batman 1 &2 with keaton captain america
Watchmen Batman & Batman returns (Tim Burton versions) Batman & Robin, Batman Forever - Stupid movies that reduced Batman as a bafoon superhero. Thank god Nolan revived it. Spiderman Triology and Amazing Spiderman Kick Ass Green lantern The original Superman Triology with Christopher Reeves (4th part is the genre killer. They didn't make superhero moive for a decade after that flop ) The Hulk (really a good one) Incredible Hulk Daredevil Howard the Duck ( stupidest movie ever :giggle:)
thanks. Will watch some of these :nice:
yeah me too :dance:
you can watch this : 4uN3tLLdZHo :--D

then recommend some good animated series (superhero ones only.....will go to others later).
Batman? There are really nice animated movies as well, which is usually based on certain comics. I'm a huge Batman fan, so here are three of his series. The Batman, Batman : The Animated Series and Batman Beyond. The 2nd one has some kick***** episodes and Beyond is based on the future Batman who is trained by Bruce Wayne. Good watch. Movies : Batman vs Dracula, Batman- Year One, Batman- Gotham Knights, Batman & Superman - Public Enemies, Batman - Under The Red Hood (latest). Batman : Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2, haven't watched these (Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2) and a few more are there such as the Batman vs Freeze and Myster of Batgirl and 2 other Batman Beyond movies. There are really good JL movies as well. Haven't watched all of them but read the comics. There is this comic of Justice League called the Tower of Babel, my favourite one where Batman saves the JL after someone finds the weakness to every member in JL excluding Batman and there is a story to that as well. I am aware there is a movie on it but not sure about its name. Must watch.

Batman? There are really nice animated movies as well, which is usually based on certain comics. I'm a huge Batman fan, so here are three of his series. The Batman, Batman : The Animated Series and Batman Beyond. The 2nd one has some kick***** episodes and Beyond is based on the future Batman who is trained by Bruce Wayne. Good watch. Movies : Batman vs Dracula, Batman- Year One, Batman- Gotham Knights, Batman & Superman - Public Enemies, Batman - Under The Red Hood (latest). Batman : Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2, haven't watched these (Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2) and a few more are there such as the Batman vs Freeze and Myster of Batgirl and 2 other Batman Beyond movies. There are really good JL movies as well. Haven't watched all of them but read the comics. There is this comic of Justice League called the Tower of Babel, my favourite one where Batman saves the JL after someone finds the weakness to every member in JL excluding Batman and there is a story to that as well. I am aware there is a movie on it but not sure about its name. Must watch.
watch the justice league first 2 seasons. They are good Justice League
awesome!!!! :two_thumbs_up:

Expect one Epic Borefest....Big fan of DC COmics but I don't find Zack SNyder movies Entertaining....300 Was Ok.....Watch Men and SIn City where :sleep: and Sad that my favorite Superhero growing up was Superman and I still wasn't excited for Man of Steel. Nolan is good but I don't see him doing this......He should not do another SUperhero movie....Batman series was different and it's time for him to move on.....I am sorry a multi-cast should be a potbbolier and an entertainer like Avengers or any of the movies from that . Expect a below-average movie or an epic snoozefest

Iron Man all 3 movies have repeat value,SO was Thor...Great entertainment....Captain America was good one time watch though but Avengers was ridiculously entertaining. Compare it with DC movies...Green Lantern was a joke.....Dark Kniight rises and the 1st one were good...Dark knight was good too but sometimes I think people like it because they think it is cool to like it or the coolest kid they knew told them it was amazing....It was a good one time watch and that's it,I slept through the movie the 2nd time I tried to watch it...Man of steel the less said the better. Time for a DC movies except Batman due to over-exposure reboot before the Justice League movie. Oh btw AVengers,the new Spider man movie sucks...SHould have stuck with Tobey as that's the only time he seems to have any kind of Charisma.

Iron Man all 3 movies have repeat value' date='SO was Thor...Great entertainment....Captain America was good one time watch though but Avengers was ridiculously entertaining.[/quote'] For kids. Avengers is one of the rudiculors movies I have seen. Medieval sword and sandal aliens shooting lazer from a pike driving water bikes to fight super heros? :WTF: Agree with Green lantern. They have an awesome superhero, big budget, but still they made an average movie. The Dark Knight saga is the best thing happened to the superhero movie genre, and it literally took the movie and comics to be taken seriously.

Expect one Epic Borefest....Big fan of DC COmics but I don't find Zack SNyder movies Entertaining....300 Was Ok.....Watch Men and SIn City where :sleep: and Sad that my favorite Superhero growing up was Superman and I still wasn't excited for Man of Steel. Nolan is good but I don't see him doing this......He should not do another SUperhero movie....Batman series was different and it's time for him to move on.....I am sorry a multi-cast should be a potbbolier and an entertainer like Avengers or any of the movies from that . Expect a below-average movie or an epic snoozefest
keep in mind that many marvel characters are straight away copies of DC characters. Marvel went bankrupt and Disney takeover is doing wonders for them.

For kids. Avengers is one of the rudiculors movies I have seen. Medieval sword and sandal aliens shooting lazer from a pike driving water bikes to fight super heros? :WTF:
:giggle: I never really liked Marvel comics or movies excluding X Men and Wolverine ones. Avengers was crap, IMO. Highly overrated with some obvious and mass scenes.
The Dark Knight saga is the best thing happened to the superhero movie genre, and it literally took the movie and comics to be taken seriously.
People complain that Nolan drifted away from the comic in his movies but he stated it cearly that this is his version of Batman and Superheroes movies/comics/series are not all the same. Certain writers/directors tend to change the origin of the series. I've got a friend who suggested that Nolan shouldn't be anywhere near this project (Batman & Superman) as he makes dark movies and superhero movies are supposed to bright and colorful like Avengers and not a crawler like the Nolan Batman series. :banghead:

:giggle: I never really liked Marvel comics or movies excluding X Men and Wolverine ones. Avengers was crap, IMO. Highly overrated with some obvious and mass scenes.
:agree: X-Men triology sucks. I liked the first Hulk, Daredevil and Amazing Spiderman. Not sure why people don't like these.
People complain that Nolan drifted away from the comic in his movies but he stated it cearly that this is his version of Batman and Superheroes movies/comics/series are not all the same. Certain writers/directors tend to change the origin of the series. I've got a friend who suggested that Nolan shouldn't be anywhere near this project (Batman & Superman) as he makes dark movies and superhero movies are supposed to bright and colorful like Avengers and not a crawler like the Nolan Batman series. :banghead:
Well, it has changed the face of super hero genre. Spiderman's green goblin looked like a power ranger, but look at today's movies. No one thought a super hero movie villan can be scary as joker. He proved that Batman is a very realistic character as well. Man of Steel was really awesome and it had exceeded the expectations for me.