Batman and Superman to team up in new film

StriKe

:agree: X-Men triology sucks. I liked the first Hulk, Daredevil and Amazing Spiderman. Not sure why people don't like these.
The sole reason I like X-Men is because Wolverine. They could have made a much better movie with Daredevil but it was a pretty good watch, not a big fan if Spidy and Hulk.
Well, it has changed the face of super hero genre. Spiderman's green goblin looked like a power ranger, but look at today's movies. No one thought a super hero movie villan can be scary as joker. He proved that Batman is a very realistic character as well. Man of Steel was really awesome and it had exceeded the expectations for me.
All credit to Ledger for that Joker role. Doing it so fluently and brilliantly compared to J.Nicholsan's joker was quiet something. :hail: Honestly, I was dissapointed with Man Of Steel, but not a bad movie. One of the best action scene I've seen but the plot of the movie was dull, especially the whole Lois Lane part.

The sole reason I like X-Men is because Wolverine. They could have made a much better movie with Daredevil but it was a pretty good watch' date=' not a big fan if Spidy and Hulk. .[/quote'] Wolverine was sooo famous that there are comic books that had him in the cover, but he won't appear in the content :giggle: Even I don't like the Hulk character, but Ang Lee really made the movie good. The music, screenplay and the acting was good. Yeah, casting Amy aunty is not good. BUT, they decided to make this movie relevant to 21st century, thought the Fortress of Solitude will look a bit lame. Some scenes are a bit unnecessay. Jor - El and Krypton was awesome. The "you are not alone" sequence is really creepy :fear: I think they made a good movie. Opinions though. :icflove: Fun Fact: Superman Returns has a higher rating than MoS :giggle:

The sole reason I like X-Men is because Wolverine. They could have made a much better movie with Daredevil but it was a pretty good watch, not a big fan if Spidy and Hulk. All credit to Ledger for that Joker role. Doing it so fluently and brilliantly compared to J.Nicholsan's joker was quiet something. :hail: Honestly, I was dissapointed with Man Of Steel, but not a bad movie. One of the best action scene I've seen but the plot of the movie was dull, especially the whole Lois Lane part.
I liked J.Nicholsan joker better they had his origin shown as well.Ledger was good too.My fav batman film is batman begins with scare crow,rah al gul.

^ Jack Nicholson's Joker is good in it's own way. Nolan's Joker is even more creepier with his unknown origin. Batman begins is very good and the introdution of the Batman is THE MOST awesome moment I ve seen in any superhero movie. :hail: Begins really hit us hard, becoz they made Batman a bafoon in Batman forever and Bantman & Robin.

Yeah, casting Amy aunty is not good. BUT, they decided to make this movie relevant to 21st century, thought the Fortress of Solitude will look a bit lame. Some scenes are a bit unnecessay. Jor - El and Krypton was awesome. The "you are not alone" sequence is really creepy :fear: I think they made a good movie. Opinions though. :icflove: Fun Fact: Superman Returns has a higher rating than MoS :giggle:
Yep, exactly. The Fortress part was a bit dull and they went really far from the origin. I enjoyed the movie the second time but I was whinging throughout the movie when I went to see it for the first time and spoiled it for my friends. :p Jor El and the Krypton part were AWESOME!! Cavill and Kent and the whole cinematography were amazing as well.

Liam was a good pick as Ra's Al Ghul and the whole controversy of Nolan drifting the actual origin away began when Ra's Al trains Bruce Wayne, which he doesn't in the original comic of Kane. But it was Nolan's version and it was EPIC. Ledger gave us a different and more creepy version of Joker. Nicholsan played the role of actual Animated Series Joker and he ended up doing it nicely.

^ Jack Nicholson's Joker is good in it's own way. Nolan's Joker is even more creepier with his unknown origin. Batman begins is very good and the introdution of the Batman is THE MOST awesome moment I ve seen in any superhero movie. :hail: Begins really hit us hard, becoz they made Batman a bafoon in Batman forever and Bantman & Robin.
That scene in TDKR where the lights shut down and Batman makes his return. WOW! :woot:

Liam was a good pick as Ra's Al Ghul and the whole controversy of Nolan drifting the actual origin away began when Ra's Al trains Bruce Wayne, which he doesn't in the original comic of Kane. But it was Nolan's version and it was EPIC. Ledger gave us a different and more creepy version of Joker. Nicholsan played the role of actual Animated Series Joker and he ended up doing it nicely.
They chose Liam, bcoz he played many mentor roles and they really made the audience to believe that he is a good guy. The reveal gave really a nice twist. And Liam did it in near perfection.
That scene in TDKR where the lights shut down and Batman makes his return. WOW! :woot:
:hail:

What's ur favourite movie genre ? :hmmm:
Anything with actual stories. Not films with just special effects, figh scenes and lame one liners. These films are so repetitive and boring. These super hero fight scenes, does anyone actually watch them now with interest? When first few films of this ilk came, yes interesting as novelty and new. Now just repetitive. Full of hype, marketing but so boring

Best Superhero movies - 1.Batman begins 2.Spiderman 2 3.Dark knight 4.Dark knight resturns 5.Xmen first class Worst -(1 is the worst) 1. Superman 4 2. Superman 3 3. Superman 2 4. Batman and robin 5. Superman i doubt anyone can make a good superman movie. It will be interesting to see a mix of the best and the worst.

Best Superhero movies - 1.Batman begins 2.Spiderman 2 3.Dark knight 4.Dark knight resturns 5.Xmen first class Worst -(1 is the worst) 1. Superman 4 2. Superman 3 3. Superman 2 4. Batman and robin 5. Superman i doubt anyone can make a good superman movie. It will be interesting to see a mix of the best and the worst.
Superman 1-3 are really awesome, but it was too old for us. Superman 4 is absolute cr@p and it makes Howard the Duck look better.