Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers

Rajiv

Re: Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers I'd play both of em in ODI's. Karthik would make a very good lower order batsman and could do some damage for us in the slog overs ! I was very impressed by the manner in which he seized control in that 20/20 match and took India all the way. The kid can play. Dhoni must be sh*tting it, now that he knows he isn't the only 'keeper in the country ! We'll see better performances from him now. Win-win situation.

Re: Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers OMG...Radhika...you are not favoring your childhood crush..? Kaif.. i think with return of Ganguly...in tests... he is sure to get a place in ODIs.. and there are news that he will play as opener in ODIs Vs WI.. he has always been a better ODI player.... if he gets his mojo in ODIs too....then sachin and saurav will open... so..no place for Raina or Kaif...and if i had to choose between Raina and Kaif..it would be Raina....

Re: Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers I think the selectors should give equal importance and opportunity to both... I hope this time we don't lose out one over the other...They are both good in their own right and they should both be cycled intelligently.....so that they both stay in touch and more importantly on their toes! :slap: <-----sandeep

Re: Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers KKD needs a spot in the side... not a bad shout to have KKD for tests and Dhoni for Oone dayers but the way KKD has batted here maybe he could make the side on his batting alone?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Karthik for Tests, Dhoni for One-Dayers How can u guys discuss cricket with clear mind .. I am virually on anti-depressant :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: