Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

I'm quite sure we've all seen films that were neither too bad as to be deemed outright terrible nor too well made to be deemed as a good movie. They were decent to smack average, yet they had an aspect about them that either really, really appealed to you or absolutely and unconditionally pissed you off. So go ahead, and share your opinion, any film, any genre from any film industry (except you know :winky:). My suggestions are: Average film I unconditionally hate: Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999) An absolute bullshit film about nothing special.......that excruciatingly kept dragging on about family values and blah blah for 3 hours.......only 5 minutes of any sort of conflict......way too sugar-coated for my liking......utter waste of a talented star cast..... Average film I unconditionally love: Akhiyon Se Goli Maare (2002) Typical Govinda non-sense that I normally would loathe......but it has a charming lameness to it.....love Razak Khan and Johnny Lever's characters......can watch this film a countless times......

I never watch serious movies or any love stories. I only watch out and out comedies and full on action movies. I watch maximum 4 to 5 bollywood movies a year. But there is a movie called "Life Me Kabhi Kabhi", which I really liked. It is average movie and not many people know about it but its one of my fav.

I never watch serious movies or any love stories. I only watch out and out comedies and full on action movies. I watch maximum 4 to 5 bollywood movies a year. But there is a movie called "Life Me Kabhi Kabhi"' date=' which I really liked. It is average movie and not many people know about it but its one of my fav.[/quote'] Elaan(John Abraham wali)man!!! such a bakwaas movie,main aur meray cousins sir packed ke baith Gaye ki ye kya chewtiyapa tha,the only good thing was ki ways kuch hot ladkiya baithi hui thi. Mujhse shadi karogi:man!!!me and my cousins had a blast watching this movie ,especially akki,salman ko pura ka pura chaba gya tha film me,you can add garam masala(akki,john),ankhien(govinda,chunkey,especially aay chandramukheyyy) to it as well,not to forget andaz apna apna,paresh rawal(shut up,nonsense,teja),viju khote(Robert),bhalla(smart boy),shakti kapoor(crime master),aamir(aayle),salman (ooi maa)were iconic and chamatkar srk Nasir .

Elaan(John Abraham wali)man!!! such a bakwaas movie,main aur meray cousins sir packed ke baith Gaye ki ye kya chewtiyapa tha,the only good thing was ki ways kuch hot ladkiya baithi hui thi. Mujhse shadi karogi:man!!!me and my cousins had a blast watching this movie ,especially akki,salman ko pura ka pura chaba gya tha film me,you can add garam masala(akki,john),ankhien(govinda,chunkey,especially aay chandramukheyyy) to it as well,not to forget andaz apna apna,paresh rawal(shut up,nonsense,teja),viju khote(Robert),bhalla(smart boy),shakti kapoor(crime master),aamir(aayle),salman (ooi maa)were iconic and chamatkar srk Nasir .
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was awesome. Specially Sunny :--D

Dabangg and Dabaang 2. Dabaang 2 was defo below average. But I just loved the histrionics of Chulbul Pandey, soo much so that I was willing to overlook this below average movie and still watch it in the theater, on tele, and now on my laptop. I watch scenes from his movie at-least once every 10 days. Always makes me smile. Rocket Singh - This was by no means an average film. Ranbir was awesome innit.

My suggestions are: Average film I unconditionally hate: Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999) An absolute bullshit film about nothing special.......that excruciatingly kept dragging on about family values and blah blah for 3 hours.......only 5 minutes of any sort of conflict......way too sugar-coated for my liking......utter waste of a talented star cast..... QUOTE] Good call on that, I totally second. Although id say it was below average Theres one called the Butterfly Effect which I thought was very good, but probably average really.

Rocket Singh - This was by no means an average film. Ranbir was awesome innit.
I agree. :nice: UDAAN is a Brilliant Movie. The best Movie i have seen. Another film would be GOAL(John Abraham). I really liked this film, Can watch it any time. And I can't bear Rockstar. It was :wall: for me.