Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

gangajal,flashbacks of a fool- loved them hate most of the srk,salman borefest movies which most definitely are avg or below avg
Gangajal was both a big hit and award winning. How was it average? I like Welcome and No entry. Also Har Dil jo pyar karega, Chori chori chupke chupke and Kya Kehna, all for Preity

Gangajal was both a big hit and award winning. How was it average? I like Welcome and No entry. Also Har Dil jo pyar karega, Chori chori chupke chupke and Kya Kehna, all for Preity
piya piya o piya piya :girldance: avg films that i liked RHTDM :heart: Saathiya

piya piya o piya piya :girldance: avg films that i liked RHTDM :heart: Saathiya
that song is :giggle:........while riding the school bus in 3rd standard, our bus driver would play that song on the tape recorder and my friends and myself would sing the kawaali parts out loud.... Saathiya was not an average film......has been critically acclaimed

that song is :giggle:........while riding the school bus in 3rd standard, our bus driver would play that song on the tape recorder and my friends and myself would sing the kawaali parts out loud.... Saathiya was not an average film......has been critically acclaimed
obviously! srk tha usme :heart: yaaa and girls ke liye toh dance karne ko gaana mil gaya for the next 2-3 saal