Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

You can call it a "negative mental condition" but it's certainly not a disease to be cured. Dyslexic people' date=' and people with more medical knowledge than me should correct me if I am wrong, is a brain condition where people are unable to view the world as the majority of the population does. It does not impact their thinking power, to be called a disease or retardation.[/quote'] yup,dyslexia is certainly not retarded condition..those people have problem in perceiving the world in general like we do..they can easily be taken care of

Not my favorite movie' date=' but my favorite Shahrukh Khan movie, though I like it more for Kundan Shah's direction. As an actor, I feel Shahrukh Khan's best movies are Chak De India, Darr, and Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa in that order.[/quote'] What about Swades?, It's my Favorite SRK film

What about Swades?, It's my Favorite SRK film
It was a good movie, but somehow I feel Gowarikar gets into too much of melodrama given the subject of the movie - I would have preferred more understated desh bhakti than the overt one which was presented in the last half hour. Shahrukh Khan's performance is really good, but on a personal rating won't make it to my top 3.

One of my personal best SRK movies before he started with naam toh suna hi hoga .
The only thing I have against rating it as his best performance is that it was directed by Kundan Shah, who I consider one of the best directors. So, in the traditional sense of the word it was not a "SRK movie". On the other hand, Chak De India happened at his peak of stardom and he pulled of a brilliant performance there. Purely, on a movie to movie comparison there is no doubt I would choose Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa over Chak De India.

SRK is such a good actor, why doesn't pick he quality scripts more often than not. More often it's he choose pathetic film then good ones. Even Chennai express doesn't look that impressive
It's what I call the "star dilemma" based on Amitabh Bachchan and Rajesh Khanna. When your brand name sells, you pick the most benign projects which will sell. Whereas the trundlers of the industry try meaningless crap like Ghajini to promote themselves as actors, which they aren't. End result: We, the audience, gets bombarded with mediocrity either way.

It's what I call the "star dilemma" based on Amitabh Bachchan and Rajesh Khanna. When your brand name sells' date=' you pick the most benign projects which will sell. [b']Whereas the trundlers of the industry try meaningless crap like Ghajini to promote themselves as actors, which they aren't. End result: We, the audience, gets bombarded with mediocrity either way.
Aamir Khan?:cantstop: