Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday

King

Ravi Shastri just said he asked Tendulkar why he batted the way he did yesterday and Tendulkar replied he was under a lot of pain. Neither could he move forward or backward very well and despite pain killer he couldn't get over the pain.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday

Absolutely.He definitely screwed up the proceedings! Spread fear when it did not exist!As so many poster pointed out he should have come at 7
i dont buy this fear and screwed up proceedings crap..

Absolutely.He definitely screwed up the proceedings! Spread fear when it did not exist!As so many poster pointed out he should have come at 7
Yea, no excuses. He just came and played a lovely innings and lead us to a commanding lead.

Yea, no excuses. He just came and played a lovely innings and lead us to a commanding lead.
There you go. At least he couldn't even move, while few batsmen have been crapping all over the series. But please, use the traditional punch bag.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday If we was injured, what the fack was he doing in the middle ahead of Laxman and KKD? You either do it for the country inspite of the injury or step out so that some one else can do it. Don't screw up the match and the series, please. For some of us, individuals are below the country and team. For others, individuals, rather a single individual is pretty much everything. That is the difference.

If we was injured, what the fack was he doing in the middle ahead of Laxman and KKD? You either do it for the country inspite of the injury or step out so that some one else can do it. Don't screw up the match and the series, please. For some of us, individuals are below the country and team. For others, individuals, rather a single individual is pretty much everything. That is the difference.
It's not like RD wasn't aware of the injury and it's RD's decision where he should bat. Few people do have very high regards for themselves regarding where they stand on individual and team/country, it's a delusion.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday No, a guy like SRT makes his own decision. He has more clout with the BCCI than RD or Ganguly. Yes, some of you guys will go to defend anything SRT does even if it costs the team. And I have NEVER seen you come out and criticize his performance, EVER. So, you aren't the right judge of others' objectivity. There is no question that he screwed us up big time. Ok. Not him personally, but his injury. I could care less which one.