'Satyagraha' trailer

veer

Interesting concept.. Prakash Jha keeps on making movies that is relevant to politics and current times.. very under rated director IMO. Amitabh bachan Manoj Bajpai Ajay Devgan Arjun Rampal Good star cast.. hope it delievers the punch! 1KXwGcZI13k

Interesting concept.. Prakash Jha keeps on making movies that is relevant to politics and current times.. very under rated director IMO. Amitabh bachan Manoj Bajpai Ajay Devgan Arjun Rampal Good star cast.. hope it delievers the punch!
His last movie 'Aarakshan' had a strong star cast too. Unfortunately, it was nothing about Aarakshan. The plot was very thin and trundled into a private education ( for the wealthy) vs public education fare in the part after the interval. I was thoroughly disappointed by the movie. I'm willing to be that this movie may have nothing to do with any actual/ imaginary 'Satyagraha' but could be about the neo-social trend where people from Bhopal (he always shoots there, bulk discounts on Hotels, I'm guessing) are supporting CSK en masse, a city/franchise they have no connection to.

His last movie 'Aarakshan' had a strong star cast too. Unfortunately, it was nothing about Aarakshan. The plot was very thing and trundled into a private education ( for the wealthy) vs public education fare into the part after the interval. I was thoroughly disappointed by the movie. I'm willing to be that this movie may have nothing to do with any actual/ imaginary 'Satyagraha' but could be about the neo-social trend where people from Bhopal (he always shoots there, bulk discounts on Hotels, I'm guessing) are supporting CSK en masse, a city/franchise they have no connection to.
:hysterical::hysterical: