UEFA Champions League 2013-14 - Real Madrid are the champs

Sidhoni

You'll sent Lukaku on loan.....:facepalm:
Worst decision:facepalm: Mourinho to get sacked soon?:hmmm: Abramovich joins inquest in Chelsea dressing room http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2424715/Roman-Abramovich-visits-Chelsea-dressing-room-defeat-Basle--Jamie-Carragher-Jamie-Redknapp-question-Jose-Mourinho.html article-2424715-1BE682BD000005DC-717_634x404.jpg

That was a fantastic goal. Honestly he is too good for Arsenal. I am surprised Napoli folded quite that easily yesterday. Hope they and BVB go through this group. Gunners vs Dortmund should be mouthwatering. I read online that Ozil assisted the midwives at his own birth.. lol

Arsenal were fantastic,they pressed very well..napoli just weren't allowed to play their own game..arsenal will beat Dortmund at home so I think they will surely go through this group.., Watched Celtic -barca as well..have to say,the red card to brown was dubious,neymar is such a pussy ..that card changed the whole dynamics of the game..Celtic had 2 great chances though and forster was brilliant.. Massive game tonight for United and city host Bayern

That was a fantastic goal. Honestly he is too good for Arsenal. I am surprised Napoli folded quite that easily yesterday. Hope they and BVB go through this group. Gunners vs Dortmund should be mouthwatering.
You seem like a bitter ManUre fan, are you? I'm a WBA fan, if we got someone like Ramsey or Rosicky, let along Ozil and people said they were too good for us. I'd say go **** yourself. Arsenal got Ozil because they respected his abilities as a player and were prepared to pay a substantial amount for him. Not only did they spend on him, but they've allowed him to play with a great amount of freedom. We face them on Sunday, I'm confident we'll give the Gunners much more of a tough time than Napoli did, but if Ozil pulls the strings with Ramsey, then I do fear we could be in for a long day.

That was a fantastic goal. Honestly he is too good for Arsenal. I am surprised Napoli folded quite that easily yesterday. Hope they and BVB go through this group. Gunners vs Dortmund should be mouthwatering. I read online that Ozil assisted the midwives at his own birth.. lol
i hope u dont mean Napoli by they.. because we are topping this group.. B->

You seem like a bitter ManUre fan, are you? I'm a WBA fan, if we got someone like Ramsey or Rosicky, let along Ozil and people said they were too good for us. I'd say go **** yourself. Arsenal got Ozil because they respected his abilities as a player and were prepared to pay a substantial amount for him. Not only did they spend on him, but they've allowed him to play with a great amount of freedom. We face them on Sunday, I'm confident we'll give the Gunners much more of a tough time than Napoli did, but if Ozil pulls the strings with Ramsey, then I do fear we could be in for a long day.
good post.. the best thing about Arsenal's run in is we have Cazorla and Theo/Podolski on the injured list.. Just imagining Cazorla playing alongside Ozil gives me goosebump.. i hope and pray we sign a striker in January.. at this point ill take Benteke too if no Suarez.. Please sign a striker Wenger..

Haha, absolutely not. For what its worth I support Leicester City. I do not like Arsenal a huge amount, though I respect them for their style of play and Wenger is a super manager, particularly when it comes to identifying and nurturing talent. It is just that Ozil deserves to be at an absolute elite club one of the top 2 or 3 in the world. Having said that Ozil at Arsenal is great for both player and club- Wenger knows how to use that kind of player and Ozil as you say gets the freedom, he is the main man pretty much. There is also an argument that that kind of money would have been better spent from Arsenals POV on a couple of good defenders and/or possibly a striker. RM made a mistake selling Ozil - he certainly worth alot alot more than half of Bale- though they seem to have a have a half decent replacement in Isco. Yes WBA potentially in for a long day, is Vydra fit? have not seen much of him in a WBA shirt. he is class as Leicester found out last season. Youre right you will put up more of a fight than Napoli, who were abject. Dissapointingly so. Jacob/Mulumbu will not give the Gunners midfield as much freedom as they had Last night. Napoli were missing Higuain but still

good post.. the best thing about Arsenal's run in is we have Cazorla and Theo/Podolski on the injured list.. Just imagining Cazorla playing alongside Ozil gives me goosebump.. i hope and pray we sign a striker in January.. at this point ill take Benteke too if no Suarez.. Please sign a striker Wenger..
Yes that'll be great for the Gunners, Cazorla/ Theo/ Ozil roaming behind a striker. If Diaby can attain anything like full fitness for a decent period of time thatd be even better. Also I reckon Podolski will score more goals playing through the centre as a striker than Giroud will

It is just that Ozil deserves to be at an absolute elite club one of the top 2 or 3 in the world.
I've heard a few people say this. But here's the thing, the top 2/3 elite sides in the world and I'd put Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man Utd and Barcalona. Maybe Arsenal, Man City, Milan, PSG a few others in the 2nd tier, if the top ones don't want to show a player of his calibre the respect he should get on the pitch and off it, their loss. RM were awful towards him, basically saying you're not needed, Bale is coming in. Man Utd didn't want to spend that amount on him, cause he wasn;t worth it. Don't get me wrong I don't think any football player is worth more than £1million, they're all overpriced and undeserving of that value. But if Man Utd didn't want to spend £40m or more on him, their loss. Point is, elite clubs are showing somep layers the respect lesser clubs by comparison are.

It wasn't that entertaining, maybe because Man City were so poor. But Bayern will be very tough to beat if they continue to play like this. Chelsea have done well against them recently in Europe so maybe sides might want to approach the game the way Chelsea have. But defending your title in Europe is very very tough and I'm going with the law of averages, Bayern will not win this year.