UEFA Champions League 2013-14 - Real Madrid are the champs

Sidhoni

Yes that'll be great for the Gunners, Cazorla/ Theo/ Ozil roaming behind a striker. If Diaby can attain anything like full fitness for a decent period of time thatd be even better. Also I reckon Podolski will score more goals playing through the centre as a striker than Giroud will
Wenger doesn't give him the playing time he deserves.

the biggest shock was gala nicking a point at turin,massive point that considering gala will host juve at home for the final fixture and that they should look to fetch max 6 points against kobenhaven..juve have to beat madrid at home to feel comfortable. ajax were denied all 3 points due to inept refereeing at amsterdam,total dejection. bayern schooled city ,united i think earned a solid point but were not convincing .i think moyes should have picked januzaj in the CL squad,he defo is a great talent who will start for united more often than not in the league

manutd-sociedad was a cracking game with kagawa,rooney,giggs being the stand outs,kagawa`s quick turns and great vision reminded us how he played at dortmund. united surely deserved to score more goal but since these are GS matches,i would happily take 3 points..we were not that great at the back , sociedad players drifted into empty spaces too much for my liking,evra was good going forward but poor again at the back. the good thing was united pressed well and had huge % of possession.kudos to moyes for starting with an attacking line up :thumbup: i think giggsy plays very well and looks fresh when he is rested well.moyes will not play him week in week out ,he`ll play the important european home matches and significant league games.giggs looked so full of energy and embarrassed the sociedad midfield few times,just awesome @40 juve gave their all with 10 men,the red card was a joke.madrid looked lacklustre

I guess yesterday's game was the best contest of the season so far for us, to go Dortmund and get any kind of result is amazing let alone winning, defence was magnificent, the only team to stop Dortmund scoring on their turf in over 11 years. Lil Mozart was my MOTM, Giroud played well but looked tired, there should be reinforcements back to face ManU at OT. I'd rank this victory right up there along with those awesome nights at the San Siro and the Bernabeu. Big test this weekend, a draw would do just fine, considering its OT.