Anyone know what Tendulkar is up to?

Hey I call it like I see it. He could have been one of the greatest batsman of all time and possibly the best in modern times had he retired after the WC 2011 with an illustrious career behind him. But no, he had to cling on for his own interests. We could have come to the realization after the disastrous England or Aus tour!!!! Who gives a feck about 100 hundreds the farcical way it came?? Yes, for this he is a fecker!!! One of signs of greatness is not only to perform but know when to hang it up so that one does not become a laughing stock, which he has become. Now he is just a great batsman like a few other contemporaries of him!! What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the aaaassss-reaming he will get in SA will knock some sense into him, but I would not bet on it. Anyhow, it is a bit too late to save his legacy!
from 57 in 011 to 53 odd in 013,very disappointing and disheartening to see such a glorious,legendary career going the ponting way
Well it's for those who are like total fickle fans. Who never appreciate when he's dong well and are the first one to come out and say "sachin should retire" You will see such people regularly dishing out such things.
Fickle would be the wrong word - fickle minded are those who change their affiliations (mostly depending on the situation).
Kaha kaha se aa jaatein hai Anti-Sachin log. Saloh ne kabhi gali cricket mein 10 run marein nahi hai and Sachin ko criticize karne 2 minute mein nikal padte hai.
This is kind of attitude that explains why he is sticking around. Indian sycophants licking the boots of celebrities. He is not doing anybody any favor. He is fecking sportsperson. Fans pay to see him play. When the time is up, you go, you do not stick around. Over adulation is common amongst desis. "Sachin is sachin, he will go on his own terms" BS!! His own terms seem to suck pretty bad, IMO. Abe tu kahan ka mahan khilari hain be, bhonsrike!! :finger:
OP - Who you replace Sachin with in testing conditions of South Africa?
Well, the form he is in, he will do no favor to the Indian team. His technique and reflexes are suspect due to old age. If he was 32 - 34, there was a chance of comeback which he did. Not any more! His replacement may not succeed, but will get the experience.

Abey dande rai, lol then who should be in the Indian team? You want to eliminate one of our best overseas performer, with fulltoos youngsters who haven't reall impressed anyone on any away Indian tour. I mean first these guys got to score at home and then be considered worth while. I mean seriously, who would you give chance in plaec of Tendulkar? I mean this is going to be our youngst and most inexperienced line up if it goes without gambhir and sehwag. And there is going to be only Tendulkar. Only one senior member and even you want to eliminate him from the line up. Shabash. If that is what you want, why don't you ask for sending A team.

This is kind of attitude that explains why he is sticking around. Indian sycophants licking the boots of celebrities. He is not doing anybody any favor. He is fecking sportsperson. Fans pay to see him play. When the time is up, you go, you do not stick around. Over adulation is common amongst desis. "Sachin is sachin, he will go on his own terms" BS!! His own terms seem to suck pretty bad, IMO.
absolutely agreed..
Abey dande rai, lol then who should be in the Indian team? You want to eliminate one of our best overseas performer, with fulltoos youngsters who haven't reall impressed anyone on any away Indian tour. I mean first these guys got to score at home and then be considered worth while. I mean seriously, who would you give chance in plaec of Tendulkar? I mean this is going to be our youngst and most inexperienced line up if it goes without gambhir and sehwag. And there is going to be only Tendulkar. Only one senior member and even you want to eliminate him from the line up. Shabash. If that is what you want, why don't you ask for sending A team.
Senior member means squat when you have performed miserably for the last few series. He has been struggling to no-name bowlers on Indian soil. You expect him to perform on SA pitches againt Steyn and co?? Gimme a break. It seems you just do not want to let go of the dream and accept reality. HE IS FINISHED!!! There is NOTHING left!! Unfortunatlely because fans like you, he lives in a bubble and does not realize that. Also he looks fat and unfit if you ask me. Yes, I would take a promising youngster and throw him in the ring. He will get beaten up, but will learn something for the future. There is no future with SRT. He is 40 and even if he does half decent, he is not going to be around long (although it appears he wants to resist as much as he can). I hope Patil drops his aassss before the trip, but I know he will not have the balls for fear of being blakclisted.

It s the job of selectors to decide on who should be in the squad and who should not, doesn matter whether a player announces his retirement or not selectors have the right to discard any player who is not good enough to be in the squad. Instead of whining about a player for not announcing his retirememt blame the selectors for picking him again and again if not deeal with it :finger:

Hey I call it like I see it. He could have been one of the greatest batsman of all time and possibly the best in modern times had he retired after the WC 2011 with an illustrious career behind him. But no, he had to cling on for his own interests. We could have come to the realization after the disastrous England or Aus tour!!!! Who gives a feck about 100 hundreds the farcical way it came?? Yes, for this he is a fecker!!! One of signs of greatness is not only to perform but know when to hang it up so that one does not become a laughing stock, which he has become. Now he is just a great batsman like a few other contemporaries of him!! What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the aaaassss-reaming he will get in SA will knock some sense into him, but I would not bet on it. Anyhow, it is a bit too late to save his legacy!
Whether one likes it or not,t this is the stone cold truth. He damaged his legacy by playing after 2011 WC. He had the perfect opportunity to retire but missed it. His 99 hundreds would have been talked about like 99.94. In fact 99 would have been much better than a selfish 100 against BD. But to be fair to him he was in prime form and it's hard to give it up then. In retrospect everything is easier.