Nidhi Razdan being ripped apart by British MP Barry Gardiner

arun81

Gardener:

"...It seems that you have absolutely no respect for your own supreme court. The supreme court has looked at those allegations, I believe on number of occasions, and has always absolved Narendra Modi completely from those allegations. So for you to bring him on Indian television, I find it extraordinarily strange!" Getting such a clear reply, humiliated Nidhi then tries to justify her propaganda by invoking burqa of "democracy" (as if British MP doesn't know about democracy), but again, the British MP tears apart her trap by reminding her not to try to impose her view and to respect the views and judgements of the supreme court to better serve the democracy. Here is his reply: "You are keen to talk over me rather than to conduct an interview, but if you think the democracy is better served by not observing the views and the judgements of your own supreme court, then I am most surprised."
:hatsoff: :finger: to all Modi haters

"You are keen to talk over me rather than to conduct an interview, but if you think the democracy is better served by not observing the views and the judgements of your own supreme court, then I am most surprised."
That is a disgusting habit that India TV jounalists have got into. Thay have started believing that they are there to judge people, have moral authority on the matters. They hardly go to hear other's views, they want to impose there thinking on the person being interviewed. Arnab Goswami is biggest culprit. Everybody pales in his comparison. He was also ridiculed badly by an Italian lawyer on marine issue. These people need to learn some manners. Poor journalism.