The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

Acting like a drama queen.FFS select one team and support or don't watch:(( Support CFC
not really :(( really i know almost nothing about football but want to follow at least epl this time. needed help to chose a team to support from you guys but now I will chose team by myself without any help from you guys :beee:

not really :(( really i know almost nothing about football but want to follow at least epl this time. needed help to chose a team to support from you guys but now I will chose team by myself without any help from you guys :beee:
FFS select one soon:obeyme:

It was painful to watch Wayne Rooney sulking in the pitch. He was not celebrating the goals with the teammates on the field. I was a fan of this guy and thought he is gonna be with Man U for life. Alas how wrong was I :sad: Now, I don't understand why Man U is hell bent on keeping him when he does not want to. There are players, who are good enough to replace him in Man U. Good first match but Rooney's sulking left a bitter taste :sad:

It was painful to watch Wayne Rooney sulking in the pitch. He was not celebrating the goals with the teammates on the field. I was a fan of this guy and thought he is gonna be with Man U for life. Alas how wrong was I :sad: Now' date=' I don't understand why Man U is hell bent on keeping him when he does not want to. There are players, who are good enough to replace him in Man U. Good first match but Rooney's sulking left a bitter taste :sad:[/quote'] There are no foreign teams interested in Rooney atm who could afford him......selling him to a league rival, especially Chelsea, would be a screw up of monumental proportions.......on par with Arsenal letting RVP join Utd......you should never strengthen your rivals......they're better off keeping him......