Sign in to follow this  
adi B

The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

saved my time by not watching this match :nice:
Goals are not the only thing to watch in football. There is much more. Even though it was a goal less draw, it was quite entertaining. BTW, have you decided which team to support :cantstop:

Goals are not the only thing to watch in football. There is much more. Even though it was a goal less draw, it was quite entertaining. BTW, have you decided which team to support :cantstop:
Drama queen wouldn't have decided yet:hmmm:

I don't watch matches of faltu teams :beee: I haven't decided team to support yet so wait some more time :nice:

False 9 when Torres and Lukaku's there. Why the **** din't the pick Mata?
Yeah, god knows why Mata didnt start, Jose dosent fancy him, his teams play a pacy counterattacking style wherein its hard to fit playmakers. Having said that Sneijder was very good for him at Inter so dont understand it. Even odder is Lukaku not starting at all, far and away their best striker right now and he'd given Rio and Vidic problems

Select one team and move on or don't post comments like which team to support?Whom to support?
ok then I will see you after selecting a team to support :sad: don't know how much time it will take :(( till then enjoy your stay here :nice:

Yeah' date=' god knows why Mata didnt start, Jose dosent fancy him, his teams play a pacy counterattacking style wherein its hard to fit playmakers. Having said that Sneijder was very good for him at Inter so dont understand it. Even odder is Lukaku not starting at all, far and away their best striker right now and he'd given Rio and Vidic problems[/quote'] Mourinho's surprising decision to name André Schürrle as his primary striker did not have the intended effect – Mourinho presumably expected he would drift to the channels and terrify Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic with his pace, but Chelsea's determination to play him in early meant that passes were often hurried and inaccurate.

Zakk is a big time jabroni......always trying to be the centre of attention......:finger:...... Gameweek 3 is going to be great......Liverpool vs Man Utd. & the North London Derby.......plus transfer deadline day......plus it's Labor Day in the U.S. on Monday......:dance:

Zakk is a big time jabroni......always trying to be the centre of attention......:finger:...... Gameweek 3 is going to be great......Liverpool vs Man Utd. & the North London Derby.......plus transfer deadline day......plus it's Labor Day in the U.S. on Monday......:dance:
sh!t kitne dil se is baar EPL follow krne ki socha tha per yeh sab encourage karne ki bajay bad comments aur finger dikha rahe hai :(( ab is thread me nahi aoga jab tak kisi team ko select nahi karta support karne ke liye :sad:

sh!t kitne dil se is baar EPL follow krne ki socha tha per yeh sab encourage karne ki bajay bad comments aur finger dikha rahe hai :(( ab is thread me nahi aoga jab tak kisi team ko select nahi karta support karne ke liye :sad:
FFS post in english

:dance::dance::dance::dance::yay: