Asia CUP - UNDER 23 Tournament, Singapore

Bowlers wih good FC experience not picked in the 11 - Harshal Patel' date=' Ankit Rajpoot, Vikas Mishra instead we have Bumrah and Akshar Patel.[/quote'] Bumrah can be a future star for India, bowler with an unorthodox action. We rarely have such unorthodox bowlers in our cricket.
More like needs to put some muscle on. Other than Yadav' date=' all young Indian seamers look malnourished. It's a f'in disgrace.[/quote'] A little I would say. We don't need anymore Abhimanyu Mithuns.......I'd rather our bowlers spend more time honing their skills than hitting the gym......
A little I would say. We don't need anymore Abhimanyu Mithuns.......I'd rather our bowlers spend more time honing their skills than hitting the gym......
I'm not saying they need to become meatheads. As it stands, all the young guys risk becoming RP Singh types: show promise early on but fade soon after because the concept of physical fitness never registered in their dictionaries.
I'm not saying they need to become meatheads. As it stands' date=' all the young guys risk becoming RP Singh types: show promise early on but fade soon after because the concept of physical fitness never registered in their dictionaries.[/quote'] Ahhh......I think it is a changing trend though.......team management has smartened up for sure...... On a side note......do you think fast bowlers do yoga or would yoga be beneficial to them?? I'd like to think so.....
9.1 Sandeep Warrier to Umar Waheed, no run, Warrier keeps impressing, another pacy delivery that keeps on rising after pitching 9.2 Sandeep Warrier to Umar Waheed, no run, Ditto. 'Keeper standing 20 yards back takes it waist high Been India's morning so far, some excellent new ball bowling, every ball bowled with intent, Sandeep Warrier particularly impressive
Looks like good bounce and pace in the wicket.
Ahhh......I think it is a changing trend though.......team management has smartened up for sure...... On a side note......do you think fast bowlers do yoga or would yoga be beneficial to them?? I'd like to think so.....
Yoga is great. (you hear all sorts of MLB and NFL players making it part of their training regimen) Helps limbering up and saves the body from many nagging muscle sprains/injuries. But I would like to see Indian bowlers add a little bit of muscle first.