Life after marriage.

Number

no marriage for five-six years :yay: uske baad, carrying wife's shopping bags for all my life. :((
Maje karle bhai in kimti 5-6 salon ka. Uske baad life khatam. Life as a bachelor with nice income is bliss. Pity it does not last long :sad:

Maje karle bhai in kimti 5-6 salon ka. Uske baad life khatam. Life as a bachelor with nice income is bliss. Pity it does not last long :sad:
im gonna be in med school for 4 of those years :sad: thats why i decided after undergraduate ends, im gonna take a big vacation and travel to all the places i wanted to go as a child. :dance:

I can't wait for a life after marriage :woot: I m just waiting for my brother and sister to get married :beee: 1. I will find a girl as crazy as me. She should like pets, should play PS3 with me, and I will adopt some of her wishes. :yoyo: 2. My current nature is a total brat with short temper. It could be changed. I also heard marriage life will give some fear in me, as a little fear is required for life. 3. A new family member is always the best thing to happen. Be it a baby or a wife. A lot more was in my mind, but now I can't re-collect much. In short, marriage usually brings the best out of both guy and girl :agree:

Don't ever tell your wife you miss your mom's food or eat those extra Rotis or curry than usual when your mom makes them for you Just don't
Don't ever make fun of her family member....is she makes a joke about them.....don't over do the laugh or don't get carried away Just don't
Don't ever boast that you have never taken a single rupee in dowry....apparently doesn't make you better person,makes you an a-hole for even bringing that up.....kinda debatable,but still...... Just don't
If your wife has a younger brother.....remember he is forever a kid......so whenever he says something offensive or does anything stupid,just go cho chweeet Just do it
Also practice a lot....when you go out and see a hot women,control your senses....drool internally and don't go with the desi stare,try to practice a lot by staring at objects in the home with the corner of your eye will trying to maintain a straight head position. Just do it
Also guys learn to appreciate the acting skills of Ryan gosling.....he is not just a pretty face,he is a brilliant actor also :(( Also nic cage sucks and con air is a bad movie :(( :((
To be honest guys,life hasnt changed a lot for me in terms of social life......I can hangout with my friends,play videogames etc(With the same kind of curfews I had when i was living with my parents :sad:) Besides that,I mean if you marry someone who understands you with your parents approval to add,Your life will change for the better...trust me...So if you have doubts about marriage.....Once you get the right girl Just Go for it(I meant marry her :whack:)
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: All advice taken :bow: Really, I have this feeling that, reading ur comments will make a change in my view of marriage life. :icflove:

Eat your mommy's khana to your heart's content man....just eat it like a man not a baby:--D Don't let her feed your,sit by your side wiping your face or helping you drink your water....:P(Feel free to do this when wife is not there) Also don't feed your wife or indulge in too much PDA in your mom's range....it blows the fuse in mommy's head.:haha:
This advice also taken :(( :(( :((

I can't wait for a life after marriage :woot: I m just waiting for my brother and sister to get married :beee: 1. I will find a girl as crazy as me. She should like pets, should play PS3 with me, and I will adopt some of her wishes. :yoyo: 2. My current nature is a total brat with short temper. It could be changed. I also heard marriage life will give some fear in me, as a little fear is required for life. 3. A new family member is always the best thing to happen. Be it a baby or a wife. A lot more was in my mind, but now I can't re-collect much. In short, marriage usually brings the best out of both guy and girl :agree:
Having a child will often turn you into the bravest person and a coward at the same time. If your child is in dangers...parents turn into superheroes....timid little moms will try to pull your eyes balls out of the socket . At the same time parents think ten times before taking risks that they never hesitated taking earlier.

Having a child will often turn you into the bravest person and a coward at the same time. If your child is in dangers...parents turn into superheroes....timid little moms will try to pull your eyes balls out of the socket . At the same time parents think ten times before taking risks that they never hesitated taking earlier.
Even my future mother in law could be like that :fear:

Even my future mother in law could be like that :fear:
Yeh MIL ke liye nahi ...parents ke liye likha tha ...Papa banoge to faltu ke pange nahi loge....par r zaroorat padi to aag mein kood jaoge......oh **** man...you don't understand hindi na? the post was for parents...When you will become a papa you will not take unnecessary risks with life but even jump in fire for your child.....hence coward and brave at the same time.

Yeh MIL ke liye nahi ...parents ke liye likha tha ...Papa banoge to faltu ke pange nahi loge....par r zaroorat padi to aag mein kood jaoge......oh **** man...you don't understand hindi na? the post was for parents...When you will become a papa you will not take unnecessary risks with life but even jump in fire for your child.....hence coward and brave at the same time.
I know hindi. Can understand, can't speak fluently :--D I completely agree, that applies to any of the family members. For kids, there will be twice the bravery or cowardice :icflove:

The biggest casualty in a marriage is the sense of humour of the people involved. Before marriage, my husband used to jokes on everyone, and every topic. No matter how sacrosanct the subject/person/topic. These days, most of his jokes are self deprecating.