Life after marriage.

Number

Its the after effects that are more devastating. Its a wwe match. Wife vs rest of your family.
Then the husband has it really good, the wife is the one to be pitied in such a situation. She is alone against the entire husband's family with the husband trying to remain neutral

Then the husband has it really good' date=' the wife is the one to be pitied in such a situation. She is alone against the entire husband's family with the husband trying to remain neutral[/quote'] What's the best way to handle such a situation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the best way to handle such a situation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on individual Dexter. No hard and fast rule. From my experience all husband would go into a zombie mode after sometime :cantstop: . When my cousin got married i was staying in their house. IN the very second day there was a fight between his wife and mom. He said something like this "YOu can have 1000 guys in a room without any issues. But you can't keep 2 women in a room without any issues" :hysterical: .

Depends on individual Dexter. No hard and fast rule. From my experience all husband would go into a zombie mode after sometime :cantstop: . When my cousin got married i was staying in their house. IN the very second day there was a fight between his wife and mom. He said something like this "YOu can have 1000 guys in a room without any issues. But you can't keep 2 women in a room without any issues" :hysterical: .
:giggle: Is there like some contingency plans which you can take which would lead to a smoother (there will still be issues not 100% perfect) for your spouse after you have passed away? I have witnessed these issues first hand in my family and hence, asking the question. Currently, I think that the spouse should get married if he/she finds another suitable partner. I think it gets a bit easier.

:giggle: Is there like some contingency plans which you can take which would lead to a smoother (there will still be issues not 100% perfect) for your spouse after you have passed away? I have witnessed these issues first hand in my family and hence, asking the question. Currently, I think that the spouse should get married if he/she finds another suitable partner. I think it gets a bit easier.
It is not specific to India. It is common to the entire world . All countries. The ego clash between them is something we cannot comprehend. Best solution so far i have seenis live seperately and meet occasionally. Even those rare meetings can produce flare ups. As a husband you dodge the bullet and let it cool down. Trying to knock sense into your wife will further complicate the issue. Never works. Guaranteed 100%. There is not a single man in the world who could change his wife's opinion about her inlaws. It is futile.

^^^ thn what about the south asian family values ' date='culture and family bonding ? :hmmm:[/quote'] Bond with your wife's family too na....values,culture and family bonding double ho jaegi.Spend half your life looking after and doing seva of your wife's parents too.

Guys should try living with their in laws....:roti: The best solution for MIL and DIL problems is to have separate nests.
Bond with your wife's family too na....values' date='culture and family bonding double ho jaegi.Spend half your life looking after and doing seva of your wife's parents too.[/quote'] That is a very poor view.There may be the Wife's brother who will look after her parents,if not then the husband has the responsibility to look after them.But who will look after the Huband's family? Did my wife's parents give birth to me?Did they spent sleepless nights looking after me?Did they brought me up?NO How will you feel if you brother leaves your parents for his wife? This a **** view that you have got.Absolutely ****.

I am still single but ' date='I am thinking to marry 4 women. one from India , one from China , one from Israel and one from USA. so everyone will come close to each other. :hmmm:[/quote'] lol buy hindi, israeli, chinese and english keyboards instead. That way you can still call yourself warrior but no chance after marriage. :finger: PS : This thread is incomplete without DesiCartman's views. :secret:

Nowadays men have left their manhood behind. I know bunch that are afraid of their (house) wives. I dont understand why but its just some sick shyt. One boss at work and one at home. Best advise for new generation. Date the bich first, see how she gets along with your family and if she gets accepted in pride. If you cant date then a year long engagement.

And you wanted 4 mother in laws for world peace....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:saint:
lol buy hindi, israeli, chinese and english keyboards instead. That way you can still call yourself warrior but no chance after marriage. :finger: PS : This thread is incomplete without DesiCartman's views. :secret:
:beee: