Big 3 and the ticking clock

i think india should stop thinking that sachin will play all his life to india its true that there is no replacement for him not even for ganguly and dravid but they are getting old they should try to find young talent
definitely some day or the other we need youngsters to take the charge...!
na muhabbat na dosti ke liye waqt rukta nahin kisi ke liye waqt ke saath saath chalta rahe yehi behtar hai aadmi ke liye
I think Gangs definately need to play for sometime in odis...whenever he is part of a partnership' date=' India wins..he has vastly improved.[/quote'] There you go, thanks for proving your innocence, sorry if I was rough on you kiddo :two_thumbs_up: BTW: I just meant you have very little idea about cricket, so your stupids posts are forgiven.
I think Gangs definately need to play for sometime in odis...whenever he is part of a partnership' date=' India wins..he has vastly improved.[/quote'] Hey don't say that too loud man - 'The Guy in Blue' will hear you and oh boy - will you be in trouble. God forgive you for your sins and mentioning of Ganguly's name in positive manner. I hope you have your crucifix at hand because 'TGB' will be here soon. :D