Candy Crush Saga thread

FischerTal

Yes' date=' rooted and app is allowed SU permissions. When I try to purchase anything, it shows Google Play window, with the Freedom card and all, even shows purchase successful but nothing gets updated in the game. :protest:[/quote'] its working for me i can buy boosters in candy crush ..anyway if u just want to buy lives there is another tip which works with every device even without root.. just exit game and go to settings and change time or simple change date to next day now open candy crush dont start playing ..go back and change date back :--D now u will have 5 lives for free

its working for me i can buy boosters in candy crush ..anyway if u just want to buy lives there is another tip which works with every device even without root.. just exit game and go to settings and change time or simple change date to next day now open candy crush dont start playing ..go back and change date back :--D now u will have 5 lives for free
working for me .. :yikes: sabby .. :love: no homo cat-love_large.jpg

Freedom not working.. I completed 50 levels.. How to I upgrade for further look levels without paying Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
did u change ur time to moscow and launched app from freedom after giving it root permission ? other option is beg people on facebook :cantstop:

its working for me i can buy boosters in candy crush ..anyway if u just want to buy lives there is another tip which works with every device even without root.. just exit game and go to settings and change time or simple change date to next day now open candy crush dont start playing ..go back and change date back :--D now u will have 5 lives for free
You dont need to exit the game. In android, just change app to date settings. I use my tablet to exclusively play this game. Stuck in level 105 for a week.

did u change ur time to moscow and launched app from freedom after giving it root permission ? other option is beg people on facebook :cantstop:
Freedom app is crashing.. I spent 55rs to unlock once.. But it unlocks only 20 levels.. How many levels fb friends can unlock Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Freedom app is crashing.. I spent 55rs to unlock once.. But it unlocks only 20 levels.. How many levels fb friends can unlock Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
uninstall freedom and download it again from official site are u sure u are rooted cos i used it on my tablet and phone and it works fine

uninstall freedom and download it again from official site are u sure u are rooted cos i used it on my tablet and phone and it works fine
Mine is rooted .. But I installed many other stuffs related to my personal apps which I m doing.. Problem is its crashing when I load freedom.. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Mine is rooted .. But I installed many other stuffs related to my personal apps which I m doing.. Problem is its crashing when I load freedom.. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
u mean google apps are crashing cos of freedom ? well go into freedom then menu and hit stop then google play store and other services will work again now if freedom is is crashing hmm i dont know did not had this problem and honestly im going to uninstall it i dont use this stuff anyway used it one time just for fun :cantstop: