EPL thread.

Holysmoke

Todays fixture list.Arsenal v Wigan, 15:00 Birmingham v Portsmouth, 15:00 Bolton v Man Utd, 15:00 Derby v Chelsea, 17:15 Everton v Sunderland, 15:00 Man City v Reading, 15:00 Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, 15:00 Newcastle v Liverpool, 12:45 Arsenal to beat Wigan. Brum to lose at home to Pompey. United to win at Bolton. Chelski to win at Derby. Everton to beat Sunderland. Man City to beat Reading. Boro and Villa for a draw. Newcastle and Scousers for a draw. Get your predictions in peeps.

Last bump for predictions. Good win for the 'mickeys' at Newcastle (3-0).:finger:
you a l'pool fan? Since you're from Manchester don't think so. Btw enjoy the Bolton game? :finger: loved the 3-0 today and the Man U loss to Bolton was great too. But the unnecessary Essien red card at the end of Chelsea's game made my day :D :finger: all you liverpool haters .... And yes C Ronaldo is a Sissy whining DIVER :D

you a l'pool fan? Since you're from Manchester don't think so. Btw enjoy the Bolton game? :finger: loved the 3-0 today and the Man U loss to Bolton was great too. But the unnecessary Essien red card at the end of Chelsea's game made my day :D :finger: all you liverpool haters .... And yes C Ronaldo is a Sissy whining DIVER :D
Edit 'Sissy whining DIVER' for 'the best player in the world'. Looks like Ferguson took a leaf out of the 'Fat Waiter's' tactical nonsense book today and rested Ronnie:sad_smile: Anyway the 'bin dippers' last chance of glory this season will be runners up in the prem because they'll be shortly relegated to the UEFA cup:hysterical::hysterical: UTD 8 times and Liverpool 0. Get me? How that disgraceful lunge by Dirk Kuyt against Everton didn't justify a red card and the last minute 'rugby tackle by Carragher didn't warrant a pen I'll never know. Perhaps the official was a 'bin dipper' too.:finger: Today= tiny blip by UTD. We'll see? Remind me to bump this post come April/May.

I thought Rooney was injured? Wasn't that why he didn't play for England. oh wait I forgot, another faked injury to get out of international service. lame :thumbs_down:
WTF are you going on about? Rooney is injured, hence why he didn't play for United yesterday. Do you seriously know what you're talking about? Oh no I forgot you're a 'bin dippers' fan.:finger:

Todays fixture list.Arsenal v Wigan, 15:00 Birmingham v Portsmouth, 15:00 Bolton v Man Utd, 15:00 Derby v Chelsea, 17:15 Everton v Sunderland, 15:00 Man City v Reading, 15:00 Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, 15:00 Newcastle v Liverpool, 12:45 Arsenal to beat Wigan. Brum to lose at home to Pompey. United to win at Bolton. Chelski to win at Derby. Everton to beat Sunderland. Man City to beat Reading. Boro and Villa for a draw. Newcastle and Scousers for a draw. Get your predictions in peeps.
Hmmm 62.5% success rate. Not bad if I may say so myself:regular_smile:

Not questioning your overall prediction percentages' date=' just pointing out the fact that you missed two fairly obvious outcomes ;)[/quote'] If you think liverpool winning against newcastle and man united losing to bolton are "obvious" outcomes, you really need to go meet a psychiatrist.

If you think liverpool winning against newcastle and man united losing to bolton are "obvious" outcomes' date=' you really need to go meet a psychiatrist.[/quote'] I was just trying to rub it in ... relax :cheers: As for the video posted above, for every Stevie G dive there are at least 10 C Ronaldo dives. I don't understand what you are trying to prove? DO you not agree that C Ronaldo is one of the world's best divers in the game right now? I know he is skillful and really good, I just think he would have a much better reputation and probably would score more goals too if he stopped diving and kept the ball in play. btw I only found the last one to be a dive dive. The others had some physical contact and he just exaggerated it, which is what almost all players do.

On another note, finally Arsenal were tied up after a long time. They just couldn't control the game. The early goal did them more harm than good. Newcastle were on the verge of a winner so many times just before the end with a flurry of corners. Great game. The gunners missed Flamini really bad, I guess Gilberto won't get his spot back on the starting line up anytime soon :giggle:

I was just trying to rub it in ... relax :cheers: As for the video posted above, for every Stevie G dive there are at least 10 C Ronaldo dives. I don't understand what you are trying to prove? DO you not agree that C Ronaldo is one of the world's best divers in the game right now? I know he is skillful and really good, I just think he would have a much better reputation and probably would score more goals too if he stopped diving and kept the ball in play. btw I only found the last one to be a dive dive. The others had some physical contact and he just exaggerated it, which is what almost all players do.
Yes I admit 2/3 years ago Ronnie went down a tad too easy but now under Fergie's guidance he stays on his feet at ALL time unless brutally hacked down by defenders who can't get near him. If you only thought that Stevie ME only dived once in that video you also visit a need to visit a decent optitions as well as a psychiatrist. It's always true that opposition fans always have a go at the player they fear the most. You know bloody well how good Ronaldo is and until you admit it I'm not going to waste my football knowledge on someone who is just being immature on the subject. My last words to you living are to enjoy another trophyless season. :) :) :)

Post your EPL weekend predictions here. Saturday, 08 December 2007 Everton v Fulham, 15:00 I'll go for a win for Everton Man Utd v Derby, 15:00 I'll go for a win for United Newcastle v Birmingham, 15:00 I'll go for a win for the toon. Reading v Liverpool, 17:15 I'll go for a win for Liverpool Chelsea v Sunderland, 15:00 I'll go for a win for Chelski. Aston Villa v Portsmouth, 12:45 I'll go for a draw here. Sunday, 09 December 2007 Blackburn v West Ham, 16:00 I'll go for a Blackburn win here. Bolton v Wigan, 15:00 I'll go for a Wigan win here. Middlesbrough v Arsenal, 13:30 I'll go for an Arsenal win here. Tottenham v Man City, 15:00 I'll go for a draw here. C'mon peeps post your predictions.:two_thumbs_up:

You know bloody well how good Ronaldo is and until you admit it I'm not going to waste my football knowledge on someone who is just being immature on the subject.
I already admitted that he is a really good player. I only said he could have been even greater had he kept his antics to the minimum. btw any idea when the African cup is? Can't wait to see Arsenal's and Chelsea's depleted squads in action :hahaha:should be super fun :D

I already admitted that he is a really good player. I only said he could have been even greater had he kept his antics to the minimum. btw any idea when the African cup is? Can't wait to see Arsenal's and Chelsea's depleted squads in action :hahaha:should be super fun :D
Early in the year, late Jan, early Feb I think. That's when both our supported teams should 'make hay while the sun shines'. That'll teach 'em for signing too many African players. They both knew this before the season began but I bet they both moan when the time comes.:D