EPL thread.

Holysmoke

I was just trying to rub it in ... relax :cheers: As for the video posted above, for every Stevie G dive there are at least 10 C Ronaldo dives. I don't understand what you are trying to prove? DO you not agree that C Ronaldo is one of the world's best divers in the game right now? I know he is skillful and really good, I just think he would have a much better reputation and probably would score more goals too if he stopped diving and kept the ball in play. btw I only found the last one to be a dive dive. The others had some physical contact and he just exaggerated it, which is what almost all players do.
Yea, trying to rub it in because it doesnt happen often. Thats more like it. OK, if you think, in the video, only the last one was a "dive dive", and if you also thing that for every one gerrard dive there are atleast 10 ronaldo dives, can you show me 3.. just 3 "dive dives".. where he wasnt touched by another player.. and dived.. while playing for united? Hey, atleast he isnt a hypocrite. He doesnt try to conl the world into believing he is all saintly. waiting for the 3 "dive dives" while playing for united...

Yea' date=' trying to rub it in because it doesnt happen often. Thats more like it. [/quote'] I think that was self explanatory, I didn't feel that I had to explain it to anyone, since most people know ManU is a good team. Unless you have your doubts that is :giggle:
OK, if you think, in the video, only the last one was a "dive dive", and if you also thing that for every one gerrard dive there are atleast 10 ronaldo dives, can you show me 3.. just 3 "dive dives".. where he wasnt touched by another player.. and dived.. while playing for united? Hey, atleast he isnt a hypocrite. He doesnt try to conl the world into believing he is all saintly. waiting for the 3 "dive dives" while playing for united...
Why only while playing for united? We are discussing the player C Ronaldo. Anyway at least 3 of em should be at united, I had the luxury of looking at lots of dives :film: 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ochcQ56Es]YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo Dive[/ame] 2:@1:17 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scfio8umvbs]YouTube - Why said Cristiano.Ronaldo dive[/ame] Quite a few here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB6Cd87s2D0&feature=related]YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo top 30 dives[/ame] The discussion is not about who is a hypocrite, but rather who dives more. Thats all. As for hypocrisy, you need to look at the timeline as to when Stevie G said that and when he dived. Again, don't want a heated debate I'm just having fun :finger:

ya, we're discussing ronaldo, but he doesnt dive for united any more. It makes a difference. Fergie told him to cut it out, he did. When he plays for portugal, they want him to. First video-> portugal. Told u the reasons. Second video -> That wasnt a dive. That was a slip. He didnt dive on the ground, and then get up with his arms in the air, shouting at the ref like what stevie g does... That was a simple trip. He tripped, got up, and got on with it. 3rd video -> What is that? I asked you to pick out 3 "dive dives".. can you tell me where? I couldnt find any "dive dives"there... I'm really beginning to wonder if you even know what a dive is.. first it was the "dive dive" comment, and now this. Oh well, you believe stevie g.. and are looking at "timeline".. I dont even want to continue this further.. timeline.. lol.. wtf is that? Either he said all those statements first, and then dived, or he dived first and said all those statements. What difference does it make? He's still ha hypocrite! Anyway, im out of here.. I dont have the time...

When he plays for portugal' date=' they want him to. [/quote'] Told him to do it? That is pretty lame ...
Second video -> That wasnt a dive. That was a slip.
:hysterical:
3rd video -> What is that? I asked you to pick out 3 "dive dives".. can you tell me where? I couldnt find any "dive dives"there...
26, 27, 14
Oh well, you believe stevie g.. and are looking at "timeline".. I dont even want to continue this further.. timeline.. lol.. wtf is that? Either he said all those statements first, and then dived, or he dived first and said all those statements. What difference does it make? He's still ha hypocrite!
Timeline does matter because hypocrisy means acting against your beliefs. Example: You do something when you were young. Become wiser after a couple of and denounce that act, then how does that make you a hypocrite?

Told him to do it? That is pretty lame ... :hysterical: 26, 27, 14 Timeline does matter because hypocrisy means acting against your beliefs. Example: You do something when you were young. Become wiser after a couple of and denounce that act, then how does that make you a hypocrite?
Whats lame? Fergie told him to stop diving, he did. You clearly dont know the difference between a dive and a slip. Let me explain. Dive -> falls to ground purposely, puts hands up,looking at ref, asking for penalty/card/warning, whatever. Slip -> Slips, falls, gets up, gets on with game. Look at those videos again, with the differences now.. 27 was a clear slip. 26 wasnt a dive. If it was, gattuso, of all people, wouldnt have gone and helped get ronaldo up. As for 16, are you kidding me? Cant you see he was pushed? And for the last point, let me get something clear. Are you trying to say that gerrard never dived earlier, when he made the statements, or that he dived earlier, but then changed his beliefs and does not dive anymore :haha::hysterical:

Post your EPL weekend predictions here. Saturday, 08 December 2007 Everton v Fulham, 15:00 I'll go for a win for Everton Man Utd v Derby, 15:00 I'll go for a win for United Newcastle v Birmingham, 15:00 I'll go for a win for the toon. Reading v Liverpool, 17:15 I'll go for a win for Liverpool Chelsea v Sunderland, 15:00 I'll go for a win for Chelski. Aston Villa v Portsmouth, 12:45 I'll go for a draw here. Sunday, 09 December 2007 Blackburn v West Ham, 16:00 I'll go for a Blackburn win here. Bolton v Wigan, 15:00 I'll go for a Wigan win here. Middlesbrough v Arsenal, 13:30 I'll go for an Arsenal win here. Tottenham v Man City, 15:00 I'll go for a draw here. C'mon peeps post your predictions.:two_thumbs_up:
Oh dear I missed the 'obvious' one of Liverpool dropping all 3 points at Reading.:hysterical::hysterical:

Oh dear I missed the 'obvious' one of Liverpool dropping all 3 points at Reading.:hysterical::hysterical:
See, at least you don't have to explain your comment to me. Tough luck with officiating is my comment on that game. However I have a question for ManU fans: Was C Ronaldo fouled on that last play? or was it a dive? Just wanna see if you guys can see the obvious and admit it ....

See, at least you don't have to explain your comment to me. Tough luck with officiating is my comment on that game. However I have a question for ManU fans: Was C Ronaldo fouled on that last play? or was it a dive? Just wanna see if you guys can see the obvious and admit it ....
Put it this way I've just seen the Liverpool game on MOTD and the penalty to Reading was correctly given. The foul was made when the player's foot was right on the line which=penalty kick. With ref. to Ronaldo's incident, no I don't think it was a penalty. Ronaldo looked for the oppposition's leg, made contact with it and went down! But after that t wat Styles booking him on Monday for that most blatant penalty decision(that wasn't given) of the season who can blame the guy. BTW Styles was the same ref who gave that ridiculous penalty for Chelsea earlier in the season. So I'm sure you know how we feel about him. Please don't refer to us as ManU. Cheers.

Arsenal's loss today has opened up the race considerably. We're bound to see at least one team pull away from the rest (probably Manutd) once the winter matches are finished;

Liverpool Liverpool v Man Utd Liverpool v Portsmouth Derby v Liverpool Man City v Liverpool Arsenal Arsenal v Chelsea Arsenal v Tottenham Portsmouth v Arsenal Everton v Arsenal Man Utd Liverpool v Man Utd Man Utd v Everton Sunderland v Man Utd West Ham v Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal v Chelsea Blackburn v Chelsea Chelsea v Aston Villa Chelsea v Newcastle

Manu will be on top by the end of Christmas.. Arsenal s@uks..lots of tight games plus the loss to MB... Fergie is abs right about Gunners.. Chelsea with out Drogba is almost akin to 90's India with out Sachin...Liverpool, Benitez I dunno wat he's doing with team combo..Yesterday he had the combo as if they were playing Manu or Arsenal.... Here we go.. one more title under Fergie for The Red Devils.