DHOOM:3 TEASER - Aamir Khan | Abhishek Bachchan | Katrina

rkt.india

The truth of the matter is that many say the same thing about most roles of his. Yet he always passes with flying colors. As a 40 year old he played a college student in 3 Idiots. Yet his portrayal was simply brilliant. Likewise Ghajni. Never thought he could pull it off and yet he did. Amir Khan is simply unbelievably versatile.
Absolutely correct, he was so good in 3idiots

The truth of the matter is that many say the same thing about most roles of his. Yet he always passes with flying colors. As a 40 year old he played a college student in 3 Idiots. Yet his portrayal was simply brilliant.Likewise Ghajni. Never thought he could pull it off and yet he did. Amir Khan is simply unbelievably versatile.
:hysterical::hysterical:
No need to laugh on this..Unless you have done some PHD in Acting and Theatre, for an average Joe like him, A.Khan acting was flawless in 3 Idiot.. Oh unless you wanna show off

No need to laugh on this..Unless you have done some PHD in Acting and Theatre' date=' for an average Joe like him, A.Khan acting was flawless in 3 Idiot.. Oh unless you wanna show off[/quote'] You don't need a PHD in acting and theater to judge such roles. He did a decent role, he didn't pull of a Christy Brown. Flawless as in what? It wasn't the toughest character to play. He might have done some good roles and I have been studying theaters for the past one year and have seen much better roles performed by 15yr olds on the stage. He is a good actor compared to other Khans and other commercial ones but 3 Idiots was not such big a role performed by an actor.

No need to laugh on this..Unless you have done some PHD in Acting and Theatre' date=' for an average Joe like him, A.Khan acting was flawless in 3 Idiot.. Oh unless you wanna show off[/quote'] Have you done a PhD in cricket to criticize Jadeja? Or am I the only one who needs a PhD in acting and theater to criticize an actor? It's my view that Aamir is an average actor and I find it laughable that he pulled off the role of a kaalaige ishtudent when just the wrinkles on his face made him look like an uncle. Why do I need a PhD in acting to express that?

You don't need a PHD in acting and theater to judge such roles. He did a decent role, he didn't pull of a Christy Brown. Flawless as in what? It wasn't the toughest character to play. He might have done some good roles and I have been studying theaters for the past one year and have seen much better roles performed by 15yr olds on the stage. He is a good actor compared to other Khans and other commercial ones but 3 Idiots was not such big a role performed by an actor.
SRK as an actor >>>>>> Amir.

The truth of the matter is that many say the same thing about most roles of his. Yet he always passes with flying colors. As a 40 year old he played a college student in 3 Idiots. Yet his portrayal was simply brilliant. Likewise Ghajni. Never thought he could pull it off and yet he did. Amir Khan is simply unbelievably versatile.
Whatever little of my admiration for him as an actor took a dip because of that.

Katrina is hawt as always Aamir trying to do another characters that doesnt suit his personality and physique AB is as pathetic as ever and that Chopra guy is not even lol-worthy. Movie will do well as people expect AK to pick up decent scipts only, since it has bikes and bikes are cool in India these days. Random underage/unlicensed londay in India will get excited and end up hurting themselves and/or others. PS: WTF is AB doing shooting from a helicopter in another country and why is Chopra not wearing a helmet ?

Bro playing a college boy and person with memory loss is totally different than playing a baddie in movie like dhoom,I was expecting so much from this teaser,very disappointed ,all the vllians in dhoom have been tall and macho,where as it's the first time I am seeing a tingu villain against a 6.4 feet tall abhishek and 5.11 feet tall uday,sorry but I cannot imagine aamir fitting in shoes of John and hrithik,infact dhoom will always be remembered as a john franchise,it's John who has made it famous,it would have been better if this series was either scrapped or a taller guy with a younger age should have been selected or a guy k own for stunts should have been part of it,I think akshay,Ajay from old school or a guy like vidyut jamwal would have been better choice,saying all is well and beating cops is totally different thing,going by the trailer I am disappointed ,krishh 3 in my opinion looks better than dhoom,judging by trailer.

Certain roles' date=' yes. Its just that Ameer has been acting in much better movies lately. Give SRK a good role, he will fair better than Ameer.[/quote'] Mere munh ki Baat cheen li,I like aamir,but i always feel that if given good roles srk fairs much better than aamir.

Mere munh ki Baat cheen li' date='I like aamir,but i always feel that if given good roles srk fairs much better than aamir.[/quote'] yes surely its just that the junta that goes all hillbilly on his acting i find him average compared to SRK

Why does everyone like Katrina??? Foreign sl....u@t. Ugly. How she has become number one actress is beyond me. Out leader is gori and number one actress gori. India is bonkers
You watch here dance sequences. She makes them look seductive. Watch mashallah from Ek Tha Tiger.

You watch here dance sequences. She makes them look seductive. Watch mashallah from Ek Tha Tiger.
Foreign sl...@ut. Why the fasciantion. Pathetic. Plenty of foreign sl....@uts in dance sequences, why this obssession with this sl...'ut. and she is defo a slu''''''t. Did I mention she is a slu''''''#t? She aint all that. Yet some go on like she is amazing. Same lot who love superheroe films. :giggle: