DHOOM:3 TEASER - Aamir Khan | Abhishek Bachchan | Katrina

rkt.india

The truth of the matter is that many say the same thing about most roles of his. Yet he always passes with flying colors. As a 40 year old he played a college student in 3 Idiots. Yet his portrayal was simply brilliant. Likewise Ghajni. Never thought he could pull it off and yet he did. Amir Khan is simply unbelievably versatile.
:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical: @ u thinking there was anything :hysterical: about his post
Certain roles' date=' yes. Its just that Ameer has been acting in much better movies lately. Give SRK a good role, he will fair better than Ameer.[/quote'] No Phd in acting no care. Come back when you have one :beee:

Foreign sl...@ut. Why the fasciantion. Pathetic. Plenty of foreign sl....@uts in dance sequences, why this obssession with this sl...'ut. and she is defo a slu''''''t. Did I mention she is a slu''''''#t? She aint all that. Yet some go on like she is amazing. Same lot who love superheroe films. :giggle:
Isn't she a half Indian, Kashmiri father?

SRK as an actor >>>>>> Amir.
Lol...no Any people who understand acting will knw, Amir>>>>>SRK when it comes to acting skills. Heck, SRK is not even on top 5 actors in India. He will come after - Amitabh Bachan, Kamal Hasan,Amir Khan, Nana patekar, Ompuri. As a star and popularity - SRK beats them all though.

Certain roles' date=' yes. [b']Its just that Ameer has been acting in much better movies lately. Give SRK a good role, he will fair better than Ameer.
Because Amir chooses to do better and more sensible films. SRK doesn't want to do any unconventional film which can risk his 100 crore thing. Doesn't matter how good an actor one might be if he keeps on giving crap movies like Ra.One, JTHJ, Chennai Express.

Certain roles' date=' yes. Its just that Ameer has been acting in much better movies lately. Give SRK a good role, he will fair better than Ameer.[/quote'] Disagree First of all, choosing good scripts is also an art. And Sahrukh will always chose whatevr brings him most money Secondly, Amir is defnitely a much better actor than SRK. SRK always has the same body language in all his movies. When he gets agitated, emotional, his voice and body shakes. He has the same mannerism. Whether he is playing a cop or a coach or a young romantic guy, everything from his walk, to body language to dialogue delivery is 100% same. He will move his head, shake while delivering emotional speeches. Signs of a limited actor On the other hand when Amir plays a cop, his entire body language screams cop. When he plays a mawali, his dialogue delivery, the way he walks, the way he laughs will scream mawali. . Look at the way he walks and how his head moves in Gulam and compare with 3 Idiots or Sarfarosh. Amir becomes the role. SRK stays SRK no matter what role he does

Lol...no Any people who understand acting will knw, Amir>>>>>SRK when it comes to acting skills. Heck, SRK is not even on top 5 actors in India. He will come after - Amitabh Bachan, Kamal Hasan,Amir Khan, Nana patekar, Ompuri. As a star and popularity - SRK beats them all though.
LOL. Amitabh and Ammir Khan on top 5? :cantstop:
Because Amir chooses to do better and more sensible films. SRK doesn't want to do any unconventional film which can risk his 100 crore thing. Doesn't matter how good an actor one might be if he keeps on giving crap movies like Ra.One' date=' JTHJ, Chennai Express.[/quote'] Agreed.

Disagree First of all, choosing good scripts is also an art. And Sahrukh will always chose whatevr brings him most money Secondly, Amir is defnitely a much better actor than SRK. SRK always has the same body language in all his movies. When he gets agitated, emotional, his voice and body shakes. He has the same mannerism. Whether he is playing a cop or a coach or a young romantic guy, everything from his walk, to body language to dialogue delivery is 100% same. He will move his head, shake while delivering emotional speeches. Signs of a limited actor On the other hand when Amir plays a cop, his entire body language screams cop. When he plays a mawali, his dialogue delivery, the way he walks, the way he laughs will scream mawali. . Look at the way he walks and how his head moves in Gulam and compare with 3 Idiots or Sarfarosh. Amir becomes the role. SRK stays SRK no matter what role he does
First of all, choosing good scripts is also an art.
Its no art. Actors give more importance to the character than the actual story. Every great actors have had selected a dumb plot more than once. Al Pacino has done a role in Jack & Jill for crying out loud.
Secondly, Amir is defnitely a much better actor than SRK. SRK always has the same body language in all his movies. When he gets agitated, emotional, his voice and body shakes.
These sort of actions usually depends on how good the director is. Let me give you a scene from Dil Se, there is this part where he holds a cup of tea prior to the Chaiya Chaiya song and shivers and it looked brilliant and realistic. Had that been Karan Johar and not Mani Ratnam, it would have had been a tad lame.
On the other hand when Amir plays a cop, his entire body language screams cop. When he plays a mawali, his dialogue delivery, the way he walks, the way he laughs will scream mawali. . Look at the way he walks and how his head moves in Gulam and compare with 3 Idiots or Sarfarosh.
I don't agree with that. The best part of Amri's acting is the eye. Its believed that an actor with large eye is more delightful to watch, similar to a lefty in Cricket. Well if you bring out Gulam and Sarfarosh, I would bring up the village 'Don' in the movie Don and Chak De India or Swaadesh. SRK is a dumb actor compared to Amir, not bad. If you ask me who the best actor in the current lot is, I would have to say it Ranbir. He is one of the very few method acting practitioners from Inda. Hell, he is one of those lucky guys who graduated from the Stasberg School of Method Acting itself.

Aamir is a fine actor but not a great actor but what makes him so great is his script choice. I want to watch good films that what Aamir offers most of the time , that people expect from him. If there was another actor in Dhoom3, I wouldn't even give a shyte about this film, I hated other two parts. As Aamir is there in the film, there is still expectation, he might give us a good film.

I think those saying srk is overrated should watch Maya memsaab,one of the boldest movie to come out of India ,that movie was ahead of it's time,chak de,darr,anzaam,baazigar,swadesh,kabhi haa kabhi naa,by the way ,maaya memsaab was a very controversial movie as well,the problem with srk was that he was not willing to work with other directors apart from craps like johar's and farah,but now things are started to change for better,infact heard that after happy new year he will be working with r balki(paa fame),anurag kashyap,Rahul dholakia,rohit shetty and offcourse maneesh sharma(band baja barat fame),infact next year the two movies I am waiting for is peekay(aaamir and anushka sharma),r balki's next(srk and amitabh),I was also waiting for bombay velvet(ranbir and anushka sharma),till I came to know,Karan johar is playing the villian in it:facepalm:.

Another thing which I feel is pleasing to watch is emergence of non filmy background actors,sushant and ayushmann comes from tv,but they are no star sons,just like srk and akshay,rajkumar yadav,nawazuddin,of these actors sushant has a chance to be a top tier actor,others will be good as well,I was reading an interview of news reporter saying,that guys in film industry,don't like the rise of newcomers,coz they feel threatened and it's not a new thing,rise of srk and akshay didn't gone well with aamir and salman during 90's,Rajesh khanna felt threatened with emergence of amitabh,dilip Kumar never worked with amitabh after shakti,so these things are in root of bollywood,even in 1950's the actors of movie dosti gave a lot o stars sleepless nights.

Because Amir chooses to do better and more sensible films. SRK doesn't want to do any unconventional film which can risk his 100 crore thing. Doesn't matter how good an actor one might be if he keeps on giving crap movies like Ra.One' date=' JTHJ, Chennai Express.[/quote'] I think so. SRK can act as 'non SRK' and he has in films like Chak De India for instance. Swades too. Makes a good villain, I still think Asoka is a hugely underrated performance