Last request to Junta janardan of India

sandtest

OKK ppl.....fans anger for seniors and abusing them through subtle terms like "Holy Trinity", "Big Three", "senior mafia" etc. etc. is really annoying. Sadly we Indians are among very few in the world who can't respect our legends.....:sad_smile::confused_smile:...and put down our sense of pride, respect, honor and dignity to bash our sons of soil, just to satisfy our anger.....pathetic I must say. please respect our greats....You are fortunate that you got a chance to watch legend like Sachin batting, during your life time. At least I feel so. Hence said. Just my thoughts.

Why are you guys so obssessed with individual players? They are all professionals and know how to take care of themselves. It is not like they care about you or me. As long as the team does well people are happy. When the team loses we need to vent our anger at someone and logically we pick on the non-performers, maharathis or not.

Why are you guys so obssessed with individual players? They are all professionals and know how to take care of themselves. It is not like they care about you or me. As long as the team does well people are happy. When the team loses we need to vent our anger at someone and logically we pick on the non-performers, maharathis or not.
:haha::haha::haha::haha: yeah right

Yoda, It is quite true that as long as we win, we are all happy. But if we're not winning, it is not good to abuse players, specially those who've acheived so much for this country and will certainlt go in the history of game as one of all time best! We must respect our heroes!

Yoda, It is quite true that as long as we win, we are all happy. But if we're not winning, it is not good to abuse players, specially those who've acheived so much for this country and will certainlt go in the history of game as one of all time best! We must respect our heroes!
There is a difference between abusing them personally and criticizing their performance.
There is a difference between abusing them personally and criticizing their performance.
Here people get too personal while even critising. As Sandy writes in his OP, you don't have to call the three of India's great batsmen with those names. Those names are not critising their performance but are attacking them or mocking them personally, which is shameful.
Here people get too personal while even critising. As Sandy writes in his OP' date=' you don't have to call the three of India's great batsmen with those names. Those names are not critising their performance but are attacking them or mocking them personally, which is shameful.[/quote'] No, it is still referring to them in terms of their performance and nothing else. These very same terms (Holy Trinity, Big Three) have been used by people to praise them when they were doing well, again based on performance. "Senior Mafia" came up because of a report indicating that some of the seniors (Like Zak and Aggy) had ganged up against some newcomers like Sreesanth.
:hysterical: such honesty .... tell me it was only me that sensed a sort of wrethchedness in you when I updated the "Stats for Boss" thread ... :D:wink_smile:
No, that has nothing to do with today's game. I asked you the same question yesterday on a different thread.