10 years from now - what are your goals?

Jersey #10

So I am always anxious about where I want to see myself in the future. Setting some obnoxious goals is part of it. For me, having a stable life - both family and professional is extremely important. My goals involve making enough money to be able to buy a decent house, car(s) and some spare money to travel with my significant other. What are your life goals or where do you see yourself in 10 years? Professionally or personally or both. house-nature-407980.jpg07-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336759.jpg

my advice ... Enjoy life..now and in 10 years... how? IF single make sure you marry the right person... who shares your same goals n outlook. Invest in property..buy to let ...if you plan properly you can invest now pay extra every month on top of your rental income and pay off within 10 years easy. (more than 1 prop if poss) Dont waste money on flash cars as that will take up unnecessary expense. Try and open your own business and become rich yourself...not making others rich! Live within your means... Dont have to many girlfriends..to expensive lol So i want few properties owned outright,have money put aside for kids and have money where im comfortable,then i will be able to retire very early and spend time with family, travel more and watch more cricket live home and abroad.

Work in Youth Congress under India's Yuvraj Rahul Gandhi. Watching Live Olympics 2024 in India Witnessing historic event, Rohit Sharma lifting Test Championship 2017 Trophy.
idi-amin-laughing.gif PS: I know the man in the gif was a tyrant......but still........for BN's post.......