Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

Hindu v Muslim clashes' date=' UP truly is an example broken India. run by scums for scums.[/quote'] I get a similar sort of feeling as well, mentioned in the other thread that maybe the problem is UP itself. What do I know, I come from the land of fascists and am judging a secular state :giggle:

Apparently' date=' fake videos were a catalyst to these riots.[/quote'] A few years back, google image search took me to a picture on a european or american radical christian website. The picture was from many, many years back but the it looked like the radical christian site had misrepresented the picture and which was then misrepresented again by indian radical hindu and muslim websites. This was being passed around facebook and i think had caused a stir. It pissed me off totally.

Giving details about the clashes in the district, Kumar said, "There was an incident in a village of Muzaffarngar two days ago and a fake video related to murder of two persons in a village was uploaded on the Internet. "We blocked that particular video but unfortunately the CDS were circulated in the village. One particular community gave call for mahapanchayat and created law and order situation. "When people started coming from villages, communal clashes took place at two places. When the tension was visible, people were asked to disperse. While they were dispersing, there was political violence in the district," Kumar said.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130908/news-current-affairs/article/army-stages-flag-march-muzaffarnagar-toll-climbs-12

Apparently' date=' fake videos were a catalyst to these riots.[/quote'] and apparently isn't that one of the core problems, where only in a place of fool (:hehe:) of illerates can such things lit the fuse. every other other month there are communal clashes in UP, improve UP and India will automatically start seeing better days ahead.

look at the politically correct indian media:

A local journalist was among those killed in clashes between members of two communities in the Muzaffarnagar district in western Uttar Pradesh earlier in the day. Violence broke out in the Kawal area this afternoon when members of a community returning from a panchayat meeting in Naglabadhod clashed with members of another community.
who are these two communities? i bet they are mormons and rasteferians.

I get a similar sort of feeling as well' date=' mentioned in the other thread that maybe the problem is UP itself. What do I know, I come from the land of fascists and am judging a secular state :giggle:[/quote'] Apne state ki gandagi apne state mein rakhni chahiye thi aapko. Gujarati mass slaughter factory is being exported now - that's the Gujarat development model. :yay:

Too soon to blame bhajhapa
No it's not. Modi knows he can never become the PM unless he sweeps UP and Bihar with a collective tally of around 60. The criminal, Shah, was sent to UP for the purpose of instigating riots and polarizing the electorate on the 2002 "model". Going by all evidence during my visit there and talking to people, he is very successfully doing so. S=G will correct me if I am wrong as he stays there.

look at the politically correct indian media: who are these two communities? i bet they are mormons and rasteferians.
Yeah, people are dying. The largest state in the nation is being thrown into the realm of riots and all you find wrong is the politically correct media. What class A stupidity on display! :hatsoff:

How is the blame not on samajwadi party? They have the most to win from polarization of votes. They also seem to have given a free hand to one section of the society by sending a strong message to the admin that action against the "vote bank community"will not be tolerated. The blame for what happens in Modi's state rightly lies with Modi...so how does the blame for what happens in Yadav's state not lie with Yadav?